Celebrity News and Gossip (aka drc's tmz)

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I'd really like to know what it takes to decide - at 85 - that it just ain't working out. I mean, for god's sake, just stick it out: one of you will be dead soon anyway.

Perhaps 22 years of Larry's random thoughts was enough, like Chinese water torture.
Maybe she got tired of hearing him shout "Shawn King from, Hoboken, you're on Larry King!" every time they got into bed.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Uhhhhhhhhhh....

Does she want some cheese with the wine? I stopped reading when she started saying "Why do all white guys ...". DWTS is a network show. If they choose to pay him $125K to dance like an idiot, good for him. Most everybody got on that show for being famous for one thing or the other. If ABC didn't think having him on would draw ratings, they wouldn't have shelled out the big bucks.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Does she want some cheese with the wine? I stopped reading when she started saying "Why do all white guys ...". DWTS is a network show. If they choose to pay him $125K to dance like an idiot, good for him. Most everybody got on that show for being famous for one thing or the other. If ABC didn't think having him on would draw ratings, they wouldn't have shelled out the big bucks.
Before this, he was a proxy for the President of the United States. Fairly recently.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
"Partner" is defined as "one associated with another; one member of a couple ; either of two persons who dance together or who play together in a game against an opposing side." A person can not be partnered with herself. Somebody needs to tell Emma Watson.