College Sports Schedule On Sirius and XM

Discussion in 'NCAA (All Sports)' started by goreds2, Mar 19, 2010.

1. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

No,
    Thank YOU!

Sent from Tapatalk
  2. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

Kentucky's last regular season game on Ch.91

12:00 pm - 2:00 pmNCAAb Game: Butler Bulldogs @ Providence Friars
    2:00 pm - 4:00 pmNCAAb Game: Florida Gators @ Kentucky Wildcats
    4:00 pm - 6:00 pmNCAAb Game: Kansas Jayhawks @ Oklahoma Sooners
    6:00 pm - 9:00 pmNCAAb Game: Virginia Cavaliers @ Louisville Cardinals
    semipenguin and Aaron like this.
  3. MadisonRadio1

CSN Ch.91 will have the B1G basketball tournament

Today
    4:15 pm - 6:30 pmNCAAb Game: Penn State Nittany Lions @ Nebraska
    7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNCAAb Game: Rutgers Scarlet Knights @ Minnesota Golden Gophers

Thursday
    11:45 am - 2:00 pmNCAAb Game: Michigan Wolverines @ Illinois Fighting Illini
    2:30 pm - 4:30 pmNCAAb Game: To Be Determined @ Iowa Hawkeye

6:15 pm - 8:30 pmNCAAb Game: Northwestern Wildcats @ Indiana Hoosiers

9:00 pm - 11:00 pmNCAAb Game: To Be Determined @ Ohio State Buckeyes

Friday
    11:45 am - 2:00 pmNCAAb Game: To Be Determined @ Wisconsin Badgers
    2:30 pm - 4:30 pmNCAAb Game: To Be Determined @ Purdue Boilermakers

6:15 pm - 8:30 pmNCAAb Game: To Be Determined @ Maryland Terrapins

9:00 pm - 11:00 pmNCAAb Game: To Be Determined @ Michigan State Spartans
    semipenguin likes this.
  4. MadisonRadio1

Most of the dj s on Channel 91 have been proposing that Murray State should be given a bid to the NCAA. Will the committee listen.

Sun Mar 15 9:00 pm - Mon Mar 16 12:00 am
    SiriusXM Selection Sunday Special

Mark Packer and Tom Brennan break down the 2015 NCAA Tournament bracket plus get reaction from coaches and analysts.
    semipenguin likes this.
  5. MadisonRadio1

Ch.91 on SXM is free and upgraded until 3/23 on inactive and non-plan radios
    HecticArt likes this.
  6. MadisonRadio1

College Sports Nation Ch.91 goes live in Indianapolis starting Wednesday. Follow the Badgers, Duke, Michigan State & Kentucky:

1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
    Inside College Basketball

Chris Childers and Tom Brennan broadcast live from Final Four Radio Row in Indianapolis
    4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
    College Sports Today

Mark Packer and Steve Lappas bring you guests, news and analysis previewing the Final Four live from Radio Row in Indianapolis
    7:00 pm - 8:45 pm
    College Sports Coast to Coast

Braden Gall recaps College Sports Nation's first day in Indianapolis
    goreds2 and Ehilbert1 like this.
  7. MadisonRadio1

All the Duke & Badger talk and a little Frozen Four on Channel 91 today. Happy Easter!

10:00 am - 1:00
    College Sports Today

Mark Packer and Tom Brennan preview tomorrow's National Championship live from Final Four Radio Row in Indianapolis
    1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
    Inside College Basketball

John Feinstein and Bobby Cremins broadcast live from Final Four Radio Row and react to the semifinals and preview the National Championship with you.
    4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
    This Week in College Hockey

This is your weekly recap of all things College Hockey. Join Zig Fracassi as he's joined by the biggest names in the game. We'll also preview the week ahead as we work our way to the Frozen Four.
    HecticArt likes this.
  8. MadisonRadio1

College Football Playbook returns today after Brando on Ch.91. They'll be blowing up those basketballs.

College Football Playbook
    Longtime college football insider Jack Arute brings his years of knowledge and expertise to the airwaves, and discusses the latest news around the sport.
    Ehilbert1 likes this.
  9. MadisonRadio1

College Sports Nation moving to Ch.84 starting August 13th. That will take time to get use to. I see that Jack Arute is no longer with with Rick Neuheisel on College Football Playbook. That's too bad I thought they worked well together. Rick Neuheisel is now on the morning show or maybe with Mark Packer.
  10. MadisonRadio1

Now Lou Holtz will be joining Sirius XM and will work with Jack Arute on College Football Playbook.
    Maybe this was in the works for some time and that's Rick Neuheisel was switched over to Chris Childers show.
    semipenguin likes this.
  11. MadisonRadio1

I listened to Lou Holtz's first show with Jack Arute. They were getting along really well buddy buddy. Here I was last month feeling bad for Jack Arute wondering why Rick Neuheisel was no longer on Playbook. Now he has Lou Holtz on the show and it will probably be more popular than ever :cool:
  12. MadisonRadio1

Im listening to live college football on Ch.84 (the old channel 91) Colorado and Hawaii. My first game of the season. It's great SXM has all these live games on the air. Of course, I could just try turning on the TV set.
  13. MadisonRadio1

Chris Childers and Rick Neuheisel's show is now called Full Ride.
  14. MadisonRadio1

Full Ride on Ch84 will be doing a Griesman list. Best player in the Group of 5 schools.
  15. MadisonRadio1

I got to listen to the Badgers on SXM today along with bits and pieces of many other games. It's great.
  16. MadisonRadio1

You can listen to football games from all over the country. Even some of the smaller schools. This is really something.
  17. MadisonRadio1

Rick Neuheisel said on the air he is happy with the Sirius XM job but would jump at another head coaching position if the right one offer came along.
  18. MadisonRadio1

It wa.s nice to have coverage of the game tonight when it wasn't available on my cable.
    semipenguin likes this.
  19. MadisonRadio1

Big 10 Hockey is back on College Sports Nation :partyhat3:
    Fri 1/22
    9:00 pm - 11:30 pm
    NCAAH Game: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ Wisconsin Badgers

Hear live NCAA Hockey play-by-play of the Minnesota Golden Gophers and the Wisconsin Badgers
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be going to see the Badgers and Michigan State next month.
  20. hwkn

hwkn Active Member

Every game of the NCAA Mens basketball tourney'll be streamed on the app and online this year btw.
    HecticArt, Aaron and semipenguin like this.