Cord Cutters

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
I may re-think my stance on a live streaming service since I live in an area where an indoor antenna isn't going to get much. The one that I know that has all the locals is Youtube TV, but they also don't have A&E (for Live PD) and a few other channels I'll watch infrequently. Hulu has all the locals, and A&E so that might be a consideration.

Got my old man's 49-inch Sony Bravia as a Christmas present since they got a 65-inch, and my Apple TV 4K is on its way from Amazon tomorrow.

Reactions: HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I get a free trial for something too, but haven't bothered to try it out yet. I should probably try it before it expires.
I may re-think my stance on a live streaming service since I live in an area where an indoor antenna isn't going to get much. The one that I know that has all the locals is Youtube TV, but they also don't have A&E (for Live PD) and a few other channels I'll watch infrequently. Hulu has all the locals, and A&E so that might be a consideration.

Got my old man's 49-inch Sony Bravia as a Christmas present since they got a 65-inch, and my Apple TV 4K is on its way from Amazon tomorrow.
Gotta love new TV day. Especially when you you don't have to pay for it!

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
Has anyone tried the Disney Plus
I have and it's worth subscribing. The Disney library has almost everything you can find. The classic cartoons, movies, shows, etc. They are also introducing new stuff little by little. I'm already a fan of The Mandalorian which has baby Yoda. Disney + also has Net Geo and The Simpsons on it.

I did upgrade my bundle deal, which included ESPN + and Hulu. It cost like $12.99 and I don't subscribe to Hulu. Either way, I'm saving money.

• Wow
Reactions: MadisonRadio1