Damn, Bubba's shot out of a cannon today (Oct 30th)!!

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
No offense, but i'd almost he rather NOT come over here. If he does, I foresee a shitload of everyone (including haters) coming over, like it was with his forums and, to some extent, SFN.

Sometimes, smaller is better.
There's not going to be any rush to come over here and hate on the show. And even if there was, Taylor, DAB, DoublEE, and the gang would put an end to that shit quickly.

While I agree he should stay away for the most part, I know that won't happen, and I do think it would help him see not every forum degenerates into flame wars and pissing contests. This is the only Stern related forum I actually recommend to people these days. This is the best place for enthusiasts of digital audio entertainment and gadgets to come and talk and it's a credit to the people that keep this place going.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrpacs

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
There's not going to be any rush to come over here and hate on the show. And even if there was, Taylor, DAB, DoublEE, and the gang would put an end to that shit quickly.

While I agree he should stay away for the most part, I know that won't happen, and I do think it would help him see not every forum degenerates into flame wars and pissing contests. This is the only Stern related forum I actually recommend to people these days. This is the best place for enthusiasts of digital audio entertainment and gadgets to come and talk and it's a credit to the people that keep this place going.

I totally agree! +1

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
No haters here. DAB will start dropping the bannination hammer.

BAM!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFRayQEGBSA]YouTube - Dan LeBatard - BAM Retrospective[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz5o6_fZn4Q]YouTube - Tony Rips The BAM[/ame]

Errr, wait. :eek:

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

Good point.

They don't wanna fuck with Bubba AND Tom Taylor.