Damn! It's Hot Out!!!

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Apr 30, 2013.

1. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

That's a good looking horseless carriage.

scotchandcigar likes this.
  2. Channel98

Channel98 Don't yell or hit.

3. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

4. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

5. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

It'll give the homeless polar bears something to eat......

6. Channel98

7. Channel98

At a faster rate than the rest of the world, Canada has been experiencing increasingly hotter summers, milder winters, decreasing snowfall, glacier melt and rising sea levels -- and I don't hear Justin Trudeau dismissing climate change as a "hoax."

Canada is warming at twice the global rate, report says

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/01/health/canada-global-warming/index.html

8. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream

Where was this mild winter?

This report was released by the government the same day their carbon tax was implemented shooting up gas prices to $1.20/l or $4.56/g so it is a nice distraction.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

9. Channel98

Mea culpa. I mentioned New York Governor Mario Cuomo above. I should have said Andrew Cuomo. My excuse is that I'm in California. We pay little attention to New Yorkers.

In denouncing Trump's pledge to withdraw from the Paris climate accord and Trump's rollbacks of emissions-cutting regulations, former Secretary of State John Kerry declared, "Regrettably, President Trump has eliminated American leadership and replaced it with know-nothing denial." Kerry is working on an initiative to hold politicians accountable for undermining the fight against climate change.

John Kerry is on a mission to hold Trump and other politicians accountable on climate change

John Kerry is on a mission to hold Trump accountable on climate change

10. Channel98

11. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

I'll be gone by the end of the century. All the kids born in this generation have something to look forward to.

12. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

Revelation 16:3

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

scotchandcigar likes this.
  13. Channel98

Now that you mentioned it, Mister penguin, yes, those of us who are Christians can see many of the prophecies in the Book of Revelation starting to come to pass. Global warming is part of it. In the 21st century, more and more people are becoming exactly what II Timothy 3 said they would be. There is the ten-nation empire mentioned in Daniel 2 and identified in Psalm 83. Those are the Muslim nations that surround Israel and will someday go to war against Israel. They're already upset by Netanyahu's plan to annex the Golan Heights. We are also getting close to the fulfillment of the prophecy that an end-times "beast" will appear to be alive and be made to speak: Holograms of Roy Orbison, Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse, Maria Callas, Tupac Shakur, Ronnie James Dio and other deceased performers are now performing concerts.

semipenguin likes this.
  14. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

15. Channel98

Y'know, I thought about using that line -- but then I realized people will likely not be feeling fine when the world ends. I always strive for acurrasy in my posts. o_O

Global warming is pushing Arctic toward 'unprecedented state,' research shows
    Rising temperatures are triggering cascading effects across the polar region, from diminishing ice to changes in when plants flower and where wildlife is found.

Global Warming Is Pushing Arctic Toward ‘Unprecedented State,’ Research Shows

16. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I don't need to post my local weather, this thread already says it!

17. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Nostradamus has been right about a lot of things.
    Mrs Hectic says that I'm always right. (Sometimes she doesn't even roll her eyes.)
    And a stopped clock is right twice a day.

18. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

I just want to know when it's ok to stop paying my mortgage.

19. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream

It’s ok anytime. You may lose your house but it’s still ok.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

HecticArt likes this.
  20. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Usually, you don't ever lose your house.
    It pretty much stays in the same place.
    They just don't let you stay there anymore.

IdRatherBeSkiing likes this.