Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
New Solo Featurette Shows Han Behind Enemy Lines

Solo-1.jpg

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Saw Solo this afternoon. It was fine. I liked that droid. Didn't really like the guy playing Harrison. The Khaleesi was fine. Overall it wasn't awful but after the first 40 minutes I started to get bored. I am very shaken up at the moment and still managed to fall asleep for a few minutes during the whole 12 parsecs scene so I guess that means it wasn't very good. I'll give it another shot at home sometime. Maybe my opinion will change if I stay awake for the whole thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
It took me 2 tries to get through the last Blade Runner.

The first time we put it on was a Friday night around 11pm. After a long week of work, and going out for dinner, it probably wasn't a smart time to start a 3D movie.

It was kind of slow, but visually stunning. It could have been an hour shorter to keep the story moving along.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Yep, they should kept it in there December release date. The next Star Wars movie comes out in Dec 2019.

Plus they need to stop telling old stories. There so many other stories that can be told that has nothing to do with the originals and anything related to Skywalker.

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
They got greedy.

Yup. They wanted to test the waters to see if they could get away with 2 per year like how Marvel does and it didn't work. I wonder how long until they try again.

Marvel started with one, then went to 2 and as of last year are now pumping out 3 every year. I'm sure they were hoping to get there with Star Wars too.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
The Collider podcast talked just about the same thing you were talking about. But technically we are getting like 4 or 5 Marvel movies a year. Three from Disney and the others are from Fox and Sony.

I recall what they said and Lucasfilm was hoping to release two Star Wars films a year. It could happen within the next couple of years. It could work if it is done right. I personally think have one dedicated to the old storyline and the other movie would have nothing to do with the originals.