Do We Have A "stupid Things Happening In Florida" Subforum?

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by IdRatherBeSkiing, Apr 26, 2014.

1. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

scotchandcigar likes this.
  2. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

3. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

4. scotchandcigar

5. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

6. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

7. scotchandcigar

I guess that was the right thing to do, but I can never understand how people say horrible things - because that's who they are and how they feel - and then they apologize for what they said, and acknowledge how horrible it was - after the fact. Did they suddenly become better people? No; they're just saying what people want to hear. If they thought it was horrible at the time they said it, they wouldn't have said it. The truth is that they said what they believed, and they're not taking ownership of their inherent bigotry.

Sean Spicer did the same thing with the Holocaust comment. First he actually defended it; and then, when he was backed into a corner, he saw that the only option was to apologize. But he wasn't on drugs when he said it - he knew exactly what he was saying, and he also knew he was representing the President when he said it. I'd like him to just admit the truth - that he said it, because he feels that lying for the President is more important than the mass murder of millions of innocent people, which he doesn't really care about.
    semipenguin likes this.
  8. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i think spicer either forgot about the gassing and thus misspoke or he's the type of dummy who has heard the term "ovens" over and over again in context with the holocaust so he thought the jews were actually murdered by burning rather than their remains being burned after dying by gas.
  9. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

semipenguin likes this.