Do We Have A "stupid Things Happening In Florida" Subforum?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
bubba has been talking about this story and now ive seen it on a bunch of sites cause they were found guilty.

Couple found guilty of having sex on Florida beach | Miami Herald Miami Herald

this is crap u read about in dubai or something. they face 15 years for banging on the beach. so dumb. yea they were morons, give them a month or go crazy and give em 2-6 months but 15 years???? and i know they were offered plea deals but those included registering as sex offenders so that sucks.

also, its sad to think this will be in prison.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Florida is a mighty dumb place. All that tax money wasted on a couple of fornicators.

I would give them a ticket & tell them to be on their way.

Reactions: HecticArt

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Residents slam Christian ‘hate-mongers’ after Florida church tells ‘homosexuals’ to ‘repent or go to hell’

first off, i love how gay marriage is legal in fl now. it must drive this 'pastor' completely crazy.

secondly, what a shock, this went down somewhere north of tampa. ive said it before but fl is like 2 different states and tampa is the dividing line. orlando is a bit of a swing city but in general everything tampa and south is liberal and everyone north of that city would pretty much be happy if it was still 1950.

Reactions: semipenguin

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Residents slam Christian ‘hate-mongers’ after Florida church tells ‘homosexuals’ to ‘repent or go to hell’

first off, i love how gay marriage is legal in fl now. it must drive this 'pastor' completely crazy.

secondly, what a shock, this went down somewhere north of tampa. ive said it before but fl is like 2 different states and tampa is the dividing line. orlando is a bit of a swing city but in general everything tampa and south is liberal and everyone north of that city would pretty much be happy if it was still 1950.
In defense of the local residents, it seems that several of them did speak-up, so maybe there is some hope for humanity.

I'm particularly intrigued by the pastor's statement:
“HELL is a real place and anyone not believing in the reality of HELL will not change the temperature of the FLAMES a single degree,”
I'd just like to see him prove this.