Do We Have A "stupid Things Happening In Florida" Subforum?

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Reactions: memebag

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
First Mrs. Bag and I avoided as many gender stereotypes as we could with Meme Girl. We let her pick what toys she wanted to play with, what colors, etc. Early on she made it clear she wanted dolls, princesses, ponies and everything was super pink. I'm sure a lot of that came from social influences, but we were both a little shocked at how girly she was right out of the gate.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
"Mrs. Bag." Is she a young bag or an.......no, never mind. Here is today's fun, fanciful fable from foolishness-filled Florida. I wonder how this kid feels about singing "We're all in our places with bright shining faces."

Florida sixth-grader charged with misdemeanor after refusal to recite Pledge of Allegiance escalates into disruptive behavior

Florida sixth-grader charged with misdemeanor after refusing to recite Pledge of Allegiance
That's a pretty serious and f'ed-up situation. In the article, they say that the 1st amendment protects the right to abstain, but then they site that Texas made it a state requirement.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

There are some real highlights to this article:

Deana Seltzer "became enraged" after she asked to go to Outback Steakhouse, the Australian-themed casual dining chain restaurant, and was told "no,"

This is just funny to me. Both the becoming enraged part and their description of Outback like it's some 3 location local spot no one knows about.

She then "began screaming and flipped over a large heavy glass table top," breaking it into "hundreds of pieces,"

She then ran into the hallway and ripped the 12-inch decorative knife from its backing on the wall and ran toward her father, making "slashing" motions with the knife, screaming, "I'm going to f------ kill you," as she chased him

Ha! Sometimes a girl just needs her Outback. It's her parents fault for standing in they was of their little girl's dreams.

IDK, the whole wild rampage part pretty strongly proves your point here but there are plenty of people who are just lazy and useless w/o being mental.

I know this isn't a FL story but it fits so well with our crazy Outback daughter that I was so fascinated with a couple months back:

Woman arrested for throwing phone at mom after she refused to take her to yoga | Daily Mail Online

$