Do We Have A "stupid Things Happening In Florida" Subforum?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
New game on Facebook. Google “Florida man” followed by your birthday (eg February 2) and share your result. I got a FL woman’s maternity photo with baby gator, shotgun & beer.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Mine's boring.

"Florida man 12.8.1983"

img

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I was going to say that, but I didn't want to start with you.

Who else would you know to start with? In usually the #1 subject. :D

I'm being honest what part of the article has bad grammar? I guess the way it starts off.

”If music by the food of love” does start kinda weird?

Last edited:

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Who else would you know to start with? In usually the #1 subject. :D

I'm being honest what part of the article has bad grammar? I guess the way it starts off.

”If music by the food of love” does start kinda weird?
At the end, it says "Casey" when it should say "Casey's".
When you say "If music by the food of love" in an Irish, Scottish or cockney accent, it sounds a little better. The phrase in its correct form is the opening line of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. Another highly educational post. You're welcome.

Twelfth Night 1.1 - If music be the food of love play on...
Alrighty then.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Mister scotch, when you say "Alrighty then," you're confusing Ace Ventura, Pet Detective with Twelfth Night -- but I suppose it's an understandable mistake.

This analysis tells me that we here in California just aren't trying hard enough to be number one:

Googling 'Florida man' is the latest internet fad. Let's explore why so many crazy stories come out of the state.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/22/us/florida-man-google-challenge-trnd/index.html

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
The woman's lottery win is not the main point of the story. The main point is her lawsuit against her son for making poor investments with her winnings. Since we do not have a "People suing family members" thread, this thread is the best place for this story. You can't fool me!

Here, Mister semi, this is for you:

Thread.com