Does Second-Hand Smoke Really Void Apple's Warranty?

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
You don't actually read my posts, do you?
I know what you mean.:agree:

Early photo of bill gates at work...

a-smoking-problem.jpg

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
your fanboi uniform is in the mail dawg! Dont open it til xmas kay?

Aww thanks! I won't be getting you anything! Sorry, I've got an uncracked golf club I could send you though (dong free)! ROTFLOL

However, if you've been a good boy Santa may bring you a 6pack of HempC

heampo_tea_2.jpg

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
You keep it, sound like you got a special fetish plan for it anyways.

I'll take $2000 paper weight tho-

Nah, actually some of us use our equipment the way it was intended. Amazing what a little suggestive therapy does to someone! You got all sorts of fantasy's going on now.

Cracked Mac - LOL

news_MarijuanaNotCrack_xlarge.jpeg

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Nah, actually some of us use our equipment the way it was intended. Amazing what a little suggestive therapy does to someone! You got all sorts of fantasy's going on now.

Cracked Mac - LOL

news_MarijuanaNotCrack_xlarge.jpeg

You don't read the posts OR the articles either do you? cracked in shipping from cost cutting is one thing, Its those awesome new DOA macs that everyone's really hoping for under the tree this year.

Hey at least with a dead or cracked mac, at least jobs is being fair, the smokers get the same user experience as the nonsmokers.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
You don't read the posts OR the articles either do you? cracked in shipping from cost cutting is one thing, Its those awesome new DOA macs that everyone's really hoping for under the tree this year.

Hey at least with a dead or cracked mac, at least jobs is being fair, the smokers get the same user experience as the nonsmokers.

Blah, Blah, Blah! You are like a fucking dog with bone, you just keep on chewing on the same shit over and over! You are growing rather boring now turn your record over and try something new!

You still don't get it do you? Absolutely not! I am laughing at you DAWG!

I didn't read the article, I don't care about the article, I just like fucking with you that is a lot more fun!

It isn't like there won't be some HP's Dell's or Acer's that arrive under the tree this year DOA? It happens, why do folks like you seem to think that Apple is immune from such issues. They have these things made in China, so the quality control issues most companies face are the same with Apple. We've all bought something that was broken or didn't work at all when we got it. I guess the perception is that Apple quality is so much better than everyone else that this should never happen. Maybe they got a bad shipment of parts, they will resolve it like any other company. It is just amazing that folks like you Xan like to just highlight the issues that Apple has like it is a really huge deal or something. Apple is just like any other company they deal with many of the exact same problems. I think where Apple shines is more of their product designs, but much of their hardware is still prone to the same issues as any other company out there. You spend far too much time nitpicking all this Apple stuff its almost like a freaking obsession with you. I enjoy the fun though.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
What I don't get why you like sounding like rich defending his politics...

Its interesting you brought pot into the 'apple is anti smoking thread'...just another reason that we have apple computers at all, is jobs and woz were/are pot heads.

(besides their background in other illegal behaviors of course)

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
Damn, someone at UPS must have watched a little too much David Letterman...or maybe xan works at UPS and broke those systems himself. :jj:

I bought you something, xan.

2833951626_3e97f7047d.jpg

;) :D :p <--Please note these before you start bitching at me...I mean no harm, you Gates ballhugger!! :rofl2:

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
What I don't get why you like sounding like rich defending his politics...

Its interesting you brought pot into the 'apple is anti smoking thread'...just another reason that we have apple computers at all, is jobs and woz were/are pot heads.

(besides their background in other illegal behaviors of course)

I brought mariijuana into this thread because you are clearly high to believe some of the BS you do! You tend to live in your own little world man and the sad part is you believe a lot of what you post! Me, I just like having fun with you! I can see though that you don't appreciate my sense of humor. Oh well! Sorry Dawg!

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
I guess Macs must have a special filter that prevents their users from actually reading the bad press stories on the web.. as well as a blocker that keeps the ignore function on forums from working?:confused:

Next time i bring jobs his meds Il ask how you guys can disable those blocked out functions.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I guess Macs must have a special filter that prevents their users from actually reading the bad press stories on the web.. as well as a blocker that keeps the ignore function on forums from working?:confused:

Next time i bring jobs his meds Il ask how you guys can disable those blocked out functions.

This is exactly what I am talking about you live in your own little world and believe what you want too. I don't know a single Mac owner that doesn't read or realize that Apple just like any other company gets bad press from time to time. We also realize that while we pay a premium for our machines that they aren't absolutely perfect either.

I don't think you'll be bringing Job any meds; your time might be better spent try to figure out why it is you find it necessary to be so obsessed over posting every little thing that shows Apple in a bad light, yet pretending you don't really do that. Unfortunately for you your posting history shows otherwise.

No one on this forum has to defend Apple and in fact I've been very vocal about many aspects of the company that I do not agree with. However, I reply to your post because I know it just drives you fucking crazy and I love having fun, so I won't ignore you. I'll keep doing what I do as long as you do, besides someone has to balance out your BS. LOL Hell I am already looking forward to your next thread! hehehe

I posted back several post ago which apparently YOU didn't read. RULE #62 BABY, RULE #62!

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Play nice boys. And hang on the golf club and the uniform. Really.

But I'd be willing to try the iced tea though. I'm a little thirsty today,
and I think my glaucoma may be acting up too.