Drc Madness #17: Food Madness

What type of Food Madness should we have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Mister scotch dismisses my idea that "fish and chips" should count as two food items. He mentions all the different ingredients found in tacos, pizza and lasagna. He is being specious, captious, fractious, obnoxious, obsequious and rambunctious. A taco is a single food item. Pizza is a single food item. Lasagna is a single food item. Fish and chips, however, is a dish consisting of two separate items. I would like the court to enter this picture as Exhibit A. No further questions, your honor.

images

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Perhaps when you run a madness tournament, and endure all the heckling from the locals, can you sit in judgement on what does or does not qualify.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Mister scotch dismisses my idea that "fish and chips" should count as two food items. He mentions all the different ingredients found in tacos, pizza and lasagna. He is being specious, captious, fractious, obnoxious, obsequious and rambunctious. A taco is a single food item. Pizza is a single food item. Lasagna is a single food item. Fish and chips, however, is a dish consisting of two separate items. I would like the court to enter this picture as Exhibit A. No further questions, your honor.

images
I didn't dismiss your idea; I provided examples to argue against its merit.

Mac & cheese. Corned beef & cabbage. Shrimp Scampi. Chicken fajitas. All dishes consisting of multiple food items.

Have you ever had fajitas? Is it one thing, or a table of items that one assembles together? How about the beans and rice on the side?

What about chicken parmesan sitting on pasta with sauce? How many items is that?

Or consider the cheeseburger. It's a hamburger (one of our entries) topped with cheese (another one of our entries). It's like 2 entries put together. That can't be legitimate, right?

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Yes, many dishes have "multiple food items" -- but, as far as I know, fish and chips are always two separate items. I'm not aware of any restaurant chef cutting the fish and the french fries into tiny pieces and making them into a fish-and-chips stew. Mac and cheese? Mixed. Corned beef and cabbage? Mixed. Taco ingredients? Mixed. Fajita ingredients? Mixed. Fish and chips? Not mixed. And I'm sure my attorneys, Michael Cohen and Michael Avenatti, will agree with me.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Welcome to the Final 4 which will take place between now till this Wednesday or sooner. Let the next round of madness begin.

Chocolate
Pork Chops

Tacos
Fish and Chips
Pizza

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Thank you all for voting and all the votes are in and there are clearly some winners.

Final4.png

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Welcome to the Championship of the DRC Food Madness. Who will win? Let the final round of madness begin.

Chocolate or Pizza

I think a Chocolate Pizza might tatse intresting.

1479249971429.jpeg

Reactions: scotchandcigar