Entertainment Media #125

Discussion in 'Studio Lounge Games' started by Wolf, Oct 16, 2018.

1. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

That can be pretty stressful.

2. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

It can be sometimes and high blood pressure runs in my family.

I can't help living in a Republican state and my boss is a Trump fan. I think he going to attend his rally and was trying to recruit some people to join him. I get along with my boss, but I told him I'm attending a real event on Friday and that is a playoff soccer game.

One of my co-workers wanted to get on my ass for not attending and saying soccer is not a real sport. That ok, he a Raiders fan and I simply told him, "They are like the Cowboys, both teams suck and America can't stand either one of them, including Trump" as I walked away.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  3. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

It runs in every Jewish person's family. :eek:
    I spent 30 years on the Mass border in southern NH. It's the most right-wing part of an already conservative state. During the 2016 election, we were renting in (liberal) Massachusetts, but I had to play a concert in New Hampshire, that was about 20 miles up a local road. I dubbed it "Trump Highway", because of the number of yard signs I passed.

Whenever I hear stories of really inappropriate work behavior, I wonder how they get away with it. If that shit happened here, someone would be reprimanded or fired. But that's a big company thing. My wife spent many years working in small businesses, where coworkers and managers alike would do really inappropriate things, and no one really cared. I guess you have to pick your battles.

Wolf likes this.
  4. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Pick and choose your battles for sure, but work is work.
    Walking away from political and religious debates is best.
    You're there to do a job.