Every Superhero Movie Coming Out Through 2020

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Aug 7, 2014.

1. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

2. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

3. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

4. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

5. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

its truly amazing that the thor franchise has been able to get 3 movies. they are the worst of all the marvel movies and thats saying a lot.

news like this just sucks me further into the new spiderman trap(web). after seeing him in civil war this is a marvel movie im excited about.

Wolf likes this.
  6. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I partially agree, I thought the first Thor was pretty good, the second was just like Iron Man 2 it sucked. Now I see Mark Ruffalo joining the cast, I probably see what they are doing and the news might be finally true. Since Thor lives on another planet and looks like Hulk will be there. We could finally see the planet of the Hulks, which could imagine every hulk you can imagine.

[​IMG]

7. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I'm starting to get excited for the new spiderman film, specially since Michael Keaton will join the cast. But looks like, Keaton could possibly play as the Vulture?

Michael Keaton 'to play villain Vulture' in Spider-Man Homecoming | Metro News

[​IMG]

8. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

this is very appropriate.

Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman and Deadpool lead Teen Choice Awards nominations | Daily Mail Online

most of these movies seem like they are aimed at teens. in civil war the stan lee cameo is some dumb joke about starks name and at that point i was thinking how most of these movies are not in my demo. there are some crossovers like the nolan batmans or guardians but even deadpool with its r rating made teenage type jerking off jokes.

its weird too cause i like my radio to be sophomoric...stern, bubba, comedy bang bang...but it bothers me in these superhero movies.

9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

10. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    semipenguin likes this.
  11. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I absolutely LOVED Deadpool. and I'm 42. I'm not even a Superhero movie kinda guy. Haven't seen the other two.

12. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Couple of superhero trailers came out of Comic-Con, Justice League, Wonder Woman and Doctor Strange

JHDK likes this.
  13. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

doctor strange is the only on of those that stands out to me. with cumberbatch and that inception vibe hopefully it will turn out to be something more than the dime a dozen superhero movies.

14. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I kinda want to see all three of them, I heard reports of the Justice League movie. It not going to be nowhere like Batman V Superman. They are taking a page from Marvel movies and going to try and copy why they are so succesful.

15. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

16. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

BOO!!!! dont take from the marvel movies, take from the chris nolan batman movies!!!

17. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

18. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

19. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

20. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker