Fast Food Chains To Conquer America

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
You all should have come to Santa Monica yesterday. Joey Chestnut, well-known for his many victories in the Coney Island hot-dog eating contests, won a taco eating competition. I think Pepto-Bismol should arrange to be his sponsor.

Joey Chestnut wins second-annual Pacific Park World Taco-Eating Championship; demolishes 82 street-style carnitas tacos In 8 minutes

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
"You deserve a break today.....but you don't deserve the same salary white people get." McDonald's public relations department is not going to have an easy time defending the company on this issue.

McDonald's black franchisees are fighting to earn as much as their white counterparts as dozens leave the company they once considered family

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
IHOP is joining Wendy's, McDonald's, Jack-In-The-Box, Panera, Burger King, Dunkin' and other chains in trying to appeal to the growing number of Americans who prefer to eat breakfast at a fast-food restaurant instead of at home. But could they not have come up with a better name than "Flip'd"?

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Some truck stops have IHOP Express. More fast food, less sit down restaurant.

I've not tried it. I either didn't see anything appealing on the menu, or it was closed for remodeling.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
The first McDonald's opened in 1940 in San Bernardino. There are now almost 38,000 worldwide. I think it's Mcreally Mcannoying that McDonald's adds "Mc" to the names of so Mcmany of their Mcmenu items.

McDonald's is rolling out the McChicken Biscuit and Chicken McGriddle nationally in January as fast-food's breakfast wars heat up

Wolf

Rainbow Sherbet WILL ALWAYS BE ICE CREAM!
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre.com
If you weren't drunk when you went in there, you weren't doing it right.

Well, the place does sell beer.

I waited nearly 30 minutes to get into the place and nearly 20 minutes for my food. The bun was already soggy and a lot people were ordering the 30 slider pack.

I seriously doubt I will ever go back there again. Even when the crowd finally dies down sober or not.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Next time, start drunk. Move on to Taco Bell if you have to wait more than a minute to place your order.

It's been several years. I'm overdue to go back and remind myself why it's years between visits.

Oh....The other mistake is thinking that you're ordering burgers.
They aint that. It makes it easier to eat them when you don't try to kid yourself that they are actually burgers.

• Haha
Reactions: Wolf

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Wendy's is the best.
Followed by Five Guys

Mooyah is 5 to 8 years away from hitting the scene big

5 Guys is way better than Wendy's. But if we are talking drive-thru window convenience I'm probably going Pollo Tropical first. Steak n Shake is very good but their drive-thru sucks and takes way too long. Sonic is pretty good.

Wawa is best. No drive-thru, but quality quick food.

Wolf

Rainbow Sherbet WILL ALWAYS BE ICE CREAM!
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre.com
Wendy's is the best.
Followed by Five Guys

Mooyah is 5 to 8 years away from hitting the scene big

5 Guys is way better than Wendy's. But if we are talking drive-thru window convenience I'm probably going Pollo Tropical first. Steak n Shake is very good but their drive-thru sucks and takes way too long. Sonic is pretty good.

Wawa is best. No drive-thru, but quality quick food.

I'm with Madison and Wendy's is better then Five Guys.

Phoenix has Steak n Shake and they're food is crap as White Castle.

I'm 50/50 on Sonic, some places make there hamburgers good. I mainly go there for there shakes.

To me personally the best hamburger is In & Out, but they are mainly a west coast company. I'm glad they are not franchise own. They are control and operated by a few people.