Fast Food Chains To Conquer America

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Huge Taco Bell news. They are getting rid of a lot of menu items.

WHAT WE’RE SAYING GOODBYE TO:

Tacos

• Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Burritos

• 7-Layer Burrito
Specialties

• Quesarito (still available via web/app for order ahead)
  • Nachos Supreme
Cravings Value

• Beefy Fritos Burrito®
  • Spicy Tostada
  • Triple Layer Nachos
  • Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Snacks

• Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
  • Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
  • Chips & Dips
Breakfast

• Mini Skillet Bowl
I will miss the Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes. I enjoy them from time to time. They got rid of the chives on that dish a few years back due to an e-coli scare and that was bad enough.

RIP Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes. You will be missed.

1595013674812.png

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
So they are removing one ingredient and will drop from 8 ingredients down to 7.
That means they will drop from 143 menu items to 87.

I never had any of the items they are getting rid of.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Huh, look at that. It was on my local news this morning. I guess this is round 2 of crappy chicken shoes.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Did you guys know Burger King is called Hungry Jack's in Australia? I didn't. I'm watching Aussie Rules Football right now on ESPN Ocho and they have the logo on the side of the field that looks just like the Burger King logo. So I looked it up and they are owned by BK and sell whoppers and stuff.

BTW/Aussie Rules Football is cool. It's better than rugby but worse than real football. Still a fun watch and I like to tune in whenever I see it on.

Reactions: Aaron

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
Did you guys know Burger King is called Hungry Jack's in Australia? I didn't. I'm watching Aussie Rules Football right now on ESPN Ocho and they have the logo on the side of the field that looks just like the Burger King logo. So I looked it up and they are owned by BK and sell whoppers and stuff.

BTW/Aussie Rules Football is cool. It's better than rugby but worse than real football. Still a fun watch and I like to tune in whenever I see it on.

Aussie Rules Football was one of the first live events ever broadcast on ESPN.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
We're supposedly supposed to get In-N-Out burger not too far from here, know where, haven't heard when. Can't imagine Covid is making the timeline any quicker.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
We're supposedly supposed to get In-N-Out burger not too far from here, know where, haven't heard when. Can't imagine Covid is making the timeline any quicker.
It may be delayed a little, but probably not too long. Too much money has already been spent and they will be hoping that the COVID settles down soon enough. They need to start making some of the money to start paying down the debt they they've already racked up.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Perfect time for a Golden Corral buffet to open up here, in this case Manchester NH.
I love Golden Corral. There is one in Erie, PA and Columbus, OH which we visited regularly. Of course, with the USA border still closed, we won't be seeing them for a while.