Fast Food Chains To Conquer America

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
There is an In-N-Out Burger here in Glendale and another in Tujunga (northwest of Glendale). They sell hamburgers, cheeseburgers, french fries, shakes and sodas. That's all. At almost any time of day when In-N-Out is open, ten to 20 cars will be lined up in the drive-thru lane and along the curb. I can't explain its popularity. Every time I drive past, I feel like yelling to all the motorists in line, "People, it's just a plain old hamburger!"

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I just saw that on the news Tonight.
I had Burger King for dinner. I probably would have picked something else tonight if I had seen that first.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Still more bullshit from the creators of the American obesity epidemic. Now Pizza Hut is "proud to be a part of celebrating the big days". Oh, brother.

Pizza Hut is giving away 500,000 free pizzas to celebrate the class of 2020

Our brand has a long history of celebrating moments that matter -- like graduations -- and Pizza Hut takes pride in being a part of our customers' big days. So it's only natural that we'd be there for students and their families to help celebrate the accomplishments of the graduating class of 2020."