#FirstWorldProblems

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
I now have a first-world problem of my own: On that *other* site, one person has posted that crying-baby picture and one other crying-baby picture more times than I can count. He hasn't been on the site since November 21. I don't know why. Maybe he's in jail. Maybe he died. But I never expected to see the crying baby on DRC. I'm traumatized. I'm thinking of starting a GoFundMe page so I can obtain the emotional and psychological help I need.

Here is the sad, sad tale of a woman who is no longer going to marry the woman she was planning to marry:

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amen!
Work on getting them paid off, then do your best to not carry a balance. When you aren't paying all of that interest, it's easier to pay them off every month.
I normally pay in full every month, I only really carry a balance when I KNOW I'm going to pay it off in less than 3 months.

Reactions: HecticArt

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Amen!
Work on getting them paid off, then do your best to not carry a balance. When you aren't paying all of that interest, it's easier to pay them off every month.
I'm trying to remember if I was 21 or 22 the last time that happened. What's good enough for the US government is good enough for me.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
I just want to say to Leonardo DiCaprio: "Promise me you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless."

Leonardo DiCaprio responds after Brazil's President blames actor for Amazon forest fires

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Let me see if I understand this: Cosby can make jokes about his marriage, his children, his brother, his father, mothers ("They'll hit you for nothing"), dentists, drinkers, scout troops, dogs, cats, Noah, baseball, basketball, karate and kindergarten but Eddie Murphy can't make jokes about Cosby. Riiiighttt!

Bill Cosby's spokesman calls Eddie Murphy a 'Hollywood
slave' after Saturday Night Live appearance

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Why does Bill Cosby have a spokesman? And who would want to admit it? And the guy's in jail; what does it matter what Eddie Murphy says? I have no idea why CNN thinks this is news. A headline even.