#FirstWorldProblems

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Morgan says she's tired of the media portraying blacks as "thugs, dangerous or angry scary people" and "sidekick non-dimensional characters." Toni Topaz, her Riverdale character, transferred to Riverdale High after toxic fumes forced the closure of Southside High. Toni Topaz does not appear in Archie comic books. The character was created just for the television series and is definitely not a thug or dangerous or non-dimensional. Perhaps Morgan should quit complaining.

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
All I can ever think of when I see the name Paris Hilton is this:

paris-hilton-nightvision.jpg

Reactions: JHDK and HecticArt

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
At some point I'll watch that new Brittany doc on Hulu. I've heard it's good and makes you feel bad for what she went through at the height of her fame.

1612942760953.png

I wasn't really into her music (although she did have some bangers) but I certainly was into her in my high school days.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I have way too much food at home. I go to the store like every week and usually wind up buying more than what's on my list. So I've decided that for the next few weeks I will only buy the basics (milk, bread, fruit, etc.) and I'm going to get through what I have. And I'll save some money, so that's a nice benefit of my plan.

Edit: that post made me think of the Youtuber I like. He does mostly reviews of various freezer food but he also does videos on how to make a huge meal for practically nothing. This one looks quite good to me:

And yea, that dish may be sacrilege to Aaron, so I'm sorry.

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I'm only on day 3 and the more I do this only eating what's at home thing the more it makes me feel both guilty and grateful.

I mean especially in these times, I'm lucky enough to go to the pantry or fridge or freezer and they are all fully stocked. Now I search for deals all the time but I never have to worry about having enough to buy obscene numbers of K-Cups let alone normal food.

Anyway, that's enough of having a conscience.

Yesterday I continued working through the ground beef w/another cheeseburger for lunch then I had a tuna melt for dinner. I have way too many cans of tuna, and Athena doesn't like it (and she calls herself a cat, humph) so it's all on me. I gotta look up some tuna recipes.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
The streak is dead. I made it 7 days.

I went to the store and got myself a steak for dinner tonight along with some other things.

In 7 days I made a pretty good dent in the supply so I'm happy.