Foodies

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I'm trying to have some fun with my mission to eat through what I already have. A while back I bought those fake Boca Burgers when they were BOGO. I've had spicy black bean burgers before and liked them so I thought I'd give these a try. I figured I'd cook one real burger and one fake burger to see the difference. Well the fake one wasn't bad, but it was clearly not a burger. I've never had an Impossible Burger before so maybe they are much different, but with the Boca Burgers it was clear.

I had to buy the buns and while I was there I got some clementines but that falls within my self-imposed rules of only buying stuff like bread, milk and fruit. I already had everything else.

It's easy to tell but the one on the left is the real burger.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I'm trying to have some fun with my mission to eat through what I already have. A while back I bought those fake Boca Burgers when they were BOGO. I've had spicy black bean burgers before and liked them so I thought I'd give these a try. I figured I'd cook one real burger and one fake burger to see the difference. Well the fake one wasn't bad, but it was clearly not a burger. I've never had an Impossible Burger before so maybe they are much different, but with the Boca Burgers it was clear.

I had to buy the buns and while I was there I got some clementines but that falls within my self-imposed rules of only buying stuff like bread, milk and fruit. I already had everything else.

It's easy to tell but the one on the left is the real burger.

Are fake Boca Burgers real burgers?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I had a tasty dinner tonight. Since my eating everything I have has come to an end, I went a got a sirloin and cooked it on my Foreman. I overcooked it a tad but it was still very good. This is the first steak I've ever had from Walmart and it was better than I expected. Also it's the first steak I've had in months, I almost never cook steak at home.

And after all that food I'm still under 200, so that's nice.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I know hash browns are a breakfast food but you guys ever eat potatoes for breakfast?

I've recently been eating 2 baked potatoes w/2 fried eggs as my breakfast meal. I throw a bit of hot sauce and ketchup on the potatoes.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Every once and a while I'll do hash brown patties on the weekend for breakfast, but never during the week.
Arby's hash browns are the good stuff.

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
You all ever try Uber Eats?

Since I've learned my serious lesson abt drinking and driving, I now Uber Eats suff.

I currently have a shitton of tacos coming my way.

Reactions: goreds2 and Aaron

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I thought you had given up on one. It's a good thing you at least have given up on the other while not giving up on the former.

Reactions: JHDK

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
1424acb37662790f150cd629a7733934.jpg

Perfect banana is a 10 or 11.
What says you?