Game of Thrones

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
My guess is that The Mother of Dragons will end up dead.
A fresh thought I had this morning is that she will have her dragon torch her once she realizes how much of a bitch she was.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
So far, it's been pretty easy to see how they have made decisions on how to wrap up story lines. They knew who was going to win Westeros got Talent, and have used pretty classic literary devices to get there. In terms of writing quality, I could call it lazy to some degree. Either way, I'm still digging it, and the action is pretty good.

It's GoT to be a better ending than the Sopranos.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
It's crap. They threw away 6 seasons of character arc. They make characters do things that are entirely out of character just to get to the ending they want. And they don't know how to defend a castle.

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
My guess is that The Mother of Dragons will end up dead.
A fresh thought I had this morning is that she will have her dragon torch her once she realizes how much of a bitch she was.
Someone will kill her. It will be Jon or Tyrion. As a result neither of those two will win the throne, but it will be one of the other 3 Starks.

That's my guess.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
It would be fun if Bronn wound up the winner but that's never going to happen.

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Ok, before it airs I want to make another prediction. I said above it will be one of the 3 Starks. I still believe that but want to narrow it down to two. I think it will be Arya or Bran.

Sansa will rule The North because she is a big believer in family pride and that's where she belongs. Jon is too easy a pick for king and I said above I think he or Tyrion will murder Danny because Hectic is right, she needs to die after last week and those two are her closest allies so it will make the most impact in the finale.

Arya has said she is not a lady and a king is not a lady. She has grown into being a badass with a moral code and that would be great for the throne. Bran says he's not a Stark but he still has Stark blood and an objective party like him would be a great, fair occupant of the Iron Throne.

It will be Arya or Bran.

It's gotta be a Stark on the throne.

(And I still want Bronn but that is a pipedream and will never happen.)

Last edited:
Reactions: HecticArt

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I tried to watch last night's episode but got too annoyed to finish it when Tyrion and Jon were trying to force us to believe that Dany has always been evil and the writers didn't just make her evil out of the blue to provide some final conflict. Maybe I can finish it tonight.

I've watched all but the last hour or so and I regret it.