Gaming Podcast

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
Hey All,

Me and a couple friends have been working on a gaming podcast for a couple months now. We discuss all sorts of things and try to keep the show pretty positive (too often gamers just complain about games "sucking, etc.")

We just released a new episode last night where we talk about if the if we're getting burned out on the FPS genre or if the genre itself is just getting tired.

If you're interested, feel free to give it a listen. We can be found on iTunes under "Chicago Gamers United" (also on twitter @chigamersunited, facebook, and a soon to be redesigned/official website).

*I'm posting here rather than in the podcast section since it's gaming specific. If it's a problem feel free to move. Thx!

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Hey All,

Me and a couple friends have been working on a gaming podcast for a couple months now. We discuss all sorts of things and try to keep the show pretty positive (too often gamers just complain about games "sucking, etc.")

We just released a new episode last night where we talk about if the if we're getting burned out on the FPS genre or if the genre itself is just getting tired.

If you're interested, feel free to give it a listen. We can be found on iTunes under "Chicago Gamers United" (also on twitter @chigamersunited, facebook, and a soon to be redesigned/official website).

*I'm posting here rather than in the podcast section since it's gaming specific. If it's a problem feel free to move. Thx!

:bigthumbup:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Sounds great!!

Also, YES!! I am so tired of FPS games. I don't like them much to begin with but man, that is all that is released these days.

FPS games were the reason I bought a PS3 instead of Xbox360 about a 8 months ago. I felt that PS3 had more games that WERENT first person shooters.

Example: How great would DEAD ISLAND be if it WASNT a First Person Shooter?

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Sounds great!!

Also, YES!! I am so tired of FPS games. I don't like them much to begin with but man, that is all that is released these days.

FPS games were the reason I bought a PS3 instead of Xbox360 about a 8 months ago. I felt that PS3 had more games that WERENT first person shooters.

Example: How great would DEAD ISLAND be if it WASNT a First Person Shooter?
If it's talking about the over saturation of FPS games I'll listen for sure. I think the last FPS I played were the Bioshock games, because they're quite different than the constant iterations of the war simulator games. That whole genre reeks of propaganda to me anyway. :jj:

I've been looking for a good gaming podcast other than G4's Feedback anyway.