Greg Fitzsimmons' forward

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I used to like him and think he's funny but its just getting annoying with this forward BS. OK it has turned into sort of a bit but Greg should just let it go.
Also, I thought he was going to use the transcript of Howard bitching about doing it as the forward?

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
I'm over with this forward business.

Greg should move on and so should Howard.

I am tired of Howard devoting 1-2 hours per week on this subject.

Its time for some new content. The show needs a new heavy lifter...

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I used to like him and think he's funny but its just getting annoying with this forward BS. OK it has turned into sort of a bit but Greg should just let it go.
Also, I thought he was going to use the transcript of Howard bitching about doing it as the forward?
Greg is as stubborn as Benji. He has to keep arguing his point. Greg knows Howard can't say no and exploited that for his own purposes. Kinda like people who know that Howard won't come to their wedding but send an invite.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
Fitz is getting too much attention today. I can't believe we are jumping back to the forward talk once again.

What a borefest. Geez. Please get Artie in studio for an interview!

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Actually after the 2nd call I kind of can't blame Greg, Howard is giving mixed signals on what he wants to do. I still don't like how this got dragged out and Greg should have dropped it weeks ago but Howard is giving mixed signals now.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
its easy time filler, what do you expect?
If you are going to devote 2 hours out of 4 1/2 hours just talking about and to fitzdog, then you should just end the show at 10 and have the geeks take over at TWUS.

The Mark McGrath interview was pretty good today, I will admit. Can't Sal and Richard come in the studio to do gay stunts to fill some time? How about playing more entries from The Staff Impressions contest?

There has to be something else to do other than talk up Fitz's book like its going to be a New York Times Best Seller.

Howard owes Fitz nothing, and vice versa. This is why I get frustrated at times. Howard is way better than this, and has been in the past.

Surely he has other ways to entertain us, he just chooses not to.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
This is pure death. Do you realize they have been having this discussion on-air for MONTHS???

It is obviously to Fitzsimmon's benefit to have Howard write the foreeward, but Howard is milking it to kill airtime, pure and simple. This is not Fitzsimmons' fault, if I wrote a book and had the chance to get Howard write the foreward, I would not give up on getting him to do it very easily.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
This is pure death. Do you realize they have been having this discussion on-air for MONTHS???
Yes I know.

I was tired of it when the shenanigans started.

This horse has been dead, but they are still whipping it.

I can only change the channel in disgust over bs like this because I am tired of hearing the same argument between The Show and Fitz on repeat like a broken record.

I listen everyday, but mailing it in is defeating the purpose of why everyone subscribed to Sirius in the first place.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
This is a lot of complaining and begging from Greg on a book that NOBODY is going to read.

Even if you think Greg is funny on the show, would you buy a book about his life and how he stands up to and fights with authority? Does anybody really care?

I DON'T like Greg so maybe I'm biased but I can't imagine anybody going in a bookstore and walking out with this book.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
This is a lot of complaining and begging from Greg on a book that NOBODY is going to read.

Even if you think Greg is funny on the show, would you buy a book about his life and how he stands up to and fights with authority? Does anybody really care?

I DON'T like Greg so maybe I'm biased but I can't imagine anybody going in a bookstore and walking out with this book.
If beth-o can get on the best sellers list, anybody can

remember, keep your pets away from open flames!

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
If beth-o can get on the best sellers list, anybody can

remember, keep your pets away from open flames!
Hahahaha, this will remain the funniest pet advice of all-time, it will appear in "The Soup"-type shows in the future, no question!

Mulefan100

Dec 9, 2008
Once again Shitsimmons shows just what a dumb unfunny toolbox that he is. Just drop it already. Howard doesn't know or care enough about you to write a forward for a book that NO ONE is going to read. I still can't believe you have a job on Sirius. Take your attutide and your "Jokes" and GTFO already. Your wasting an hour that Riley could use...:nana: