Hank.......

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Hank!!!! I heard you just now on the Stern fan roundtable. I'm a little behind so I didn't get to hear it the first time around. You finally sounded like an actual fan. If all you want is the old pissed off Howard I hear ya. I just don't think it will happen. I don't mind the new laid back Howard. People do grow up as they get older and trust me life is to short to bitch and moan about everything. He just might me enjoying his life a little more now. Anyway I just wanted to say you sounded good on there.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
If Hank doesn't get it together, he might become the newest member of The Wack Pack . . . and taken just a seriously.

Many in the Wack Pack got their start by calling in on the phone... Hank's practically rubbing elbows with retards.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Many in the Wack Pack got their start by calling in on the phone... Hank's practically rubbing elbows with retards.

Not a good thing, you have no idea where Wendy's elbow has been.

:note:
"They are all my children . . . morons, retards, and Imus Guy"
:note:

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
Hank!!!! I heard you just now on the Stern fan roundtable. I'm a little behind so I didn't get to hear it the first time around. You finally sounded like an actual fan. If all you want is the old pissed off Howard I hear ya. I just don't think it will happen. I don't mind the new laid back Howard. People do grow up as they get older and trust me life is to short to bitch and moan about everything. He just might me enjoying his life a little more now. Anyway I just wanted to say you sounded good on there.
Maybe he could get just alittle pissed that would be good. I don't hate Beth I just wish he wouldn't devote so much time talking about her and get back to humor and ripping celebs:hhh:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Maybe he could get just alittle pissed that would be good. I don't hate Beth I just wish he wouldn't devote so much time talking about her and get back to humor and ripping celebs:hhh:

He's not going to get pissed. He admitted yesterday that he likes you "doing your thing." You are the new Eric the Midget, except you lack his radio presence. Plus, like Eric, you are incredibly unaware of the bit.

Silly boy, he's playing you.

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
You probably showed up at CBS studios to protest your bbboys being suspended from XM, too...

4pul8w7.jpg

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
It was funny when Howard and another caller commented that hank's shtick is already getting old, unlike the totally fresh and in your face bit of screaming "bababooey" into the phone after pretending to be the fire chief on Fox News.

I hope Hank calls into the show and bust Howard's balls until the end of time.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Perhaps he needs a new angle, but I like that he calls into the show to bust balls. I've said this before, but I think it would be a plus if the show incorporated more ball busting from fans of the show....and Hank does that.

Goo for him.

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
I can't believe that you were on the air with Jim Breuer AND Howard Stern during one of the best interviews this year and you had nothing but your lame shtick. They have to inform Howard its "the Imus Guy" cuz you're such a marble mouth with no material and I believe Breuer's response was "I don't get it..."

What an opportunity wasted...

:loser:

BTW, do you even know where the prostate is?

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
why man why?!? the idea is fine but the execution is incredibly lame

For the same reason Sal's "Neigh" joke has been called the "single greatest moment on Sirius" . . . some people would rather hear lame putdowns than quality humor. Hank being a member in our little clubhouse here at DRC may also give a "star fucker by proxy" vibe for some.

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
I can't believe that you were on the air with Jim Breuer AND Howard Stern during one of the best interviews this year and you had nothing but your lame shtick. They have to inform Howard its "the Imus Guy" cuz you're such a marble mouth with no material and I believe Breuer's response was "I don't get it..."

What an opportunity wasted...

:loser:

BTW, do you even know where the prostate is?
Yea i will lose alot of sleep over that botched call. I can't believe i was on the phone with a 55yr old radio host and a stand up comedian and didn't ask what they thought the meaning of life was:bigcry: and since i refer to prostate cancer as ass cancer i think i have a general idea where it is.:yesshake: