Hanzi

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Araxen, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Araxen

Araxen Member

Holy cow this guy is a goldmine. Every call is radio gold with him.

2. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

I enjoy these calls, but this guy scares me. I could totally see him assassinate Howard.

3. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

easily one of my favorite callers. his new theme song is hilarious too

4. greenearth

greenearth Active Member

I love the new song

5. Salesman

Salesman Active Member

He is very dangerous. He needs to be on many meds.

6. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Welcome to DRC! Never seen one of your posts so glad I did today.

Hanzi is really one of the best things in the past 2 weeks. But probably in the top 3 wackpackers who got more prevalent in the Satellite years.

7. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

I remember Araxen, we joined the site on the same day. Hanzi calls up Artie's show all the time. Got the same rap over there too. Illuminati, cries sometimes, whines about his life etc.

8. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

True. Araxen was also a regular on the SBS forums.

9. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Didn't he have a Monkey avatar?

10. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I think you're right..

11. jl1718

jl1718 Member

He's also a regular caller on Busted Open. They asked him about his meltdown on THSS Wednesday.

12. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Whatsit called, whatsit called, nononononooooo!

13. Araxen

Araxen Member

Yes, I did have one way back when.

14. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

I'm starting to think there is an Illuminati...and they're screwing with me on fantasy football. I should be 4-2 heading into 5-2 after this week, but "bad luck" and "under-performing" players have me at 2-4 and, I fear, heading into 2-5 after this week. If Blair Walsh can get me 8 points tonight, I'll be a mighty 3-4.

If I knew it was going to be this bad, I never would have started playing in the first place.

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS, ILLUMINATI?

Sorry for the digression.

greenearth likes this.
  15. RDog

RDog Well-Known Member

When I had a Twitter account, I followed Hanzi for awhile, but quickly stopped - he is clearly mentally ill. Very misogynistic and would berate female celebrities if they didn't respond to him. And everything was a persecution of him being a Muslim. Scary stuff!

16. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Fantasy Football is a good example of how life can reinforce paranoid personalities. Last night, Blair Walsh got one extra point, +1, and then missed a 50+ yard field goal, -1. So, he got me ZERO-POINT-ZERO points, and I lost my matchup.

A healthy mind, like me :D, curses my dumn luck and forgets about it. A paranoid personality like Hanzi figures there must be a REASON behind this and goes about "investigating" what that reason could be.

Eventually, he ends up in a room with newspaper clippings and string connecting random articles.

He needs his meds, and I need to learn who to start in my lineup!

17. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i loved the two day saga of how he got laid. i even stuck around for the news after the 11-18 show when howard kinda blew him off. i do find it absolutely shocking that woman was not a whore. way to go hanzi! also i liked how they really got into it on the 11-19 show cause they simply did not cover it enough on tuesday.

i really like hanzi as a wack packer. now that eric is dead he is my fav of the regular calling wack packers. hes great when hes crazy and just as good calm.

18. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Soooo... I heard a rumor about this guy's housing situation...

19. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

???

what do u mean?

hyson likes this.
  20. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra