Hanzi

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
I remember Araxen, we joined the site on the same day. Hanzi calls up Artie's show all the time. Got the same rap over there too. Illuminati, cries sometimes, whines about his life etc.

jl1718

Oct 13, 2008
He's also a regular caller on Busted Open. They asked him about his meltdown on THSS Wednesday.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I'm starting to think there is an Illuminati...and they're screwing with me on fantasy football. I should be 4-2 heading into 5-2 after this week, but "bad luck" and "under-performing" players have me at 2-4 and, I fear, heading into 2-5 after this week. If Blair Walsh can get me 8 points tonight, I'll be a mighty 3-4.

If I knew it was going to be this bad, I never would have started playing in the first place.

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS, ILLUMINATI?

Sorry for the digression.

Reactions: greenearth

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
When I had a Twitter account, I followed Hanzi for awhile, but quickly stopped - he is clearly mentally ill. Very misogynistic and would berate female celebrities if they didn't respond to him. And everything was a persecution of him being a Muslim. Scary stuff!

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I'm starting to think there is an Illuminati...and they're screwing with me on fantasy football. I should be 4-2 heading into 5-2 after this week, but "bad luck" and "under-performing" players have me at 2-4 and, I fear, heading into 2-5 after this week. If Blair Walsh can get me 8 points tonight, I'll be a mighty 3-4.

If I knew it was going to be this bad, I never would have started playing in the first place.

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS, ILLUMINATI?

Sorry for the digression.

Fantasy Football is a good example of how life can reinforce paranoid personalities. Last night, Blair Walsh got one extra point, +1, and then missed a 50+ yard field goal, -1. So, he got me ZERO-POINT-ZERO points, and I lost my matchup.

A healthy mind, like me :D, curses my dumn luck and forgets about it. A paranoid personality like Hanzi figures there must be a REASON behind this and goes about "investigating" what that reason could be.

Eventually, he ends up in a room with newspaper clippings and string connecting random articles.

He needs his meds, and I need to learn who to start in my lineup!

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i loved the two day saga of how he got laid. i even stuck around for the news after the 11-18 show when howard kinda blew him off. i do find it absolutely shocking that woman was not a whore. way to go hanzi! also i liked how they really got into it on the 11-19 show cause they simply did not cover it enough on tuesday.

i really like hanzi as a wack packer. now that eric is dead he is my fav of the regular calling wack packers. hes great when hes crazy and just as good calm.