Has the XMp3 been discontinued?

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Full charge, overnight dropped to half. The screen melts at that point. Tried another battery it worked fine. Some of the batteries I have are more worn out than others. I think as long as their on the dock overnight then they'll be good for 4 hours of xm.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Guy sent me everything it came with plus more. I tossed two bags of inno gear last year haha. Between what I sent my grandma and this sale I'm back on top! Naw but this old tech is still useful. I lost most of the terrestrial signal since 2016, but the satellite signal works well enough outside. The power adaptors start to go and whine and stutter it's quite funny.

Reactions: HecticArt

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
So the helix and another inno battery play pretty long on mp3 mode, but on satellite play for an hour or two and show half battery life but shut themselves down. A message I had never seen before. I keep them docked in case I need them.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
So I was at the folks house (southwest washington state) getting a haircut, don't ask, and they live up on a hill without anything blocking their house. In their garage I got a solid third and half signal, and believe it or not an even stronger testical signal! Sirius told me the testical repeaters are down. No. I can barely get a bar across the river in Oregon only 20 miles south. What the hell! I'm going to contact them again and maybe move to a house on the hill.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
I attempted to update this Helix with the Napster disc it came with. No go. Oh well. It still shows some old xm channels when you scroll down. There was a NW, and MW news and talk stations?

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
So since the service is free for the week I launched that Helix up. It sounds better than the Inno. It pops harder and has a wider breadth of sound. It takes a couple more clicks on the volume upward for the inno to match the helix and that pushes the inno near the top of the volume range. I wasn't surprised based on how much it cost new. It gets really hot but when my 6 month sub ends I think I'll activate the helix.