High Pitch Mike No Longer With The Show?

Salesman

Jul 27, 2011
Has not been mentioned since 2010 according to Mark Friggins.

Anyone know what happened to him?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
last i heard he was now head of the news department.

they brought him up on WUS last week talking about the time he went to disney by himself but he didnt ccome into the studio.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
last i heard he was now head of the news department.

they brought him up on WUS last week talking about the time he went to disney by himself but he didnt ccome into the studio.
Heeheehee, I remember that. He was still in the closet at the time, but it got out (no pun intended) that he went to Disney World on a "Gay People Wear Red Shirts!" day, wearing a red shirt, and claimed that he wasn't gay. He also didn't change the shirt.

Hindsight's 20/20, and we all know that he is gay and can infer that he went there to be gay wearing a red shirt on purpose.

At the time, I said that he was gay, no question. I said that if I, as a straight man, showed up to a place accidentally wearing the gay shirt color, I would buy a new shirt there of a different color and switch. It's Disney World. They sell shirts. Besides, Goofy is cool. (This is not homophobia on my part, but merely an attempt to prevent broken hearts. ;)) My point being: A straight man as emphatic as he was on this point, would have changed the shirt.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
him being gay makes that story way less funny. a straight guy with that voice just accidentally wearing that days gay color is hilarious. and artie was great busting his balls. knowing he is gay just makes it a normal story. i dont think its weird to go to disney by urself but it was great to hear how the crew spun it.

Salesman

Jul 27, 2011
I remember that. Man those were fun times.

can we post youtube links?