Holiday Traditions On Facebook Announces Holiday Channels Are Coming November 11th

Goodeye

Oct 16, 2008
Arizona
Normally we start the thread speculating when the channels will go live rights after Halloween, however the Holiday Traditions Facebook page announced its going live November 11th.

I think it's safe to say Holly will launch the same day. See the screenshot I took showing the post (taken from my iPad)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414692580.720320.jpg

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
After a nice intro to the channel, a little wind and such, Bing Crosby White Christmas is the first song on Holiday Traditions.
Peanuts Christmas Time This Year (instrumental) is 2nd.
This seems a little to early this year for me. I wanted more time for my new house lawn to mature, it was put in back in June. But I'll be listening for a little more today. Besides I say that every year, then end up listening the entire season.

Reactions: HecticArt

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
Bing Cosby's White Christmas started the 2nd day of Holiday Traditions 12noon. I was getting a little suspicious until the 2nd song was 4 Seasons Mommy Kissing Santa.

thON9D14NZ.jpg

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Drove up to Frankenmuth Michigan this morning with the Mrs to do some of that holiday stuff. She had Holly on for the first 90 minutes or so. It wasn't too bad since we are doing that Christmas thing even though it's too early for me. She had to change the channel when something from Glee came on.

Sent from Tapatalk