How Come I Can't Find The Calculator On My Ipad?

Discussion in 'iOS, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch' started by IdRatherBeSkiing, Mar 2, 2015.

1. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

It seems to be missing. What gives?
  2. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Did you buy one? I don't think it comes with one by default.
  3. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

For some dumb reason, like meme said. The iPad doesn't come with a default calculator, you will have to do a search and download one. I have downloaded various ones, played with a few, until you find the right one and plus read some people reviews do help. I don't know what mine calculator app is called, I just know the image almost looks like the one found on the iPhone.
  4. IdRatherBeSkiing

Well that is just stupid. Why do they provide one on the phone?
    Wolf likes this.
  5. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I don't know know either, that been a feature some people has been asking since day when the iPad came out.
  6. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

Meme just straps an abacus to the Miata.
  7. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Knowing what the standard calculator is like, I'd rather have something with some features behind it. If you really need to do a calculation just ask Siri.
  8. IdRatherBeSkiing

SIRI and I have issues -- the crazy bitch. What features do you want in a calculator? I usually just want to add, multiply or subtract and occasionally divide.
    Wolf likes this.
  9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I prefer to use the calculator, I usually ask siri to call or send a text to somebody and where certain places is at. But I'm with IRBS, sometimes she is a crazy bitch. That why I changed her voice to a male voice, don't need a nagging woman talking back at me.
  10. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

They need to incorporate celebrity voices into Siri. Imagine taking turn-by-turn directions from Gilbert Gottfried.
  11. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

OMG, I would so shoot my phone, if I heard his voice, along with Bobcat Goldthwait and Fran Drescher.