Howard on DDT

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
What is Howard going to do....spray his mattress with DDT? This shit has been banned in all developed countries. It is associated with cancer, diabetes and all kinds of nasty things. I think it is proven to cause shells of certain birds (like eagles and pelicans) to become too thin and break. How does certifed animal rescuer Beth feel about that (particularly after her heroic rescue of a pelican or albatross or was it a seagull)? It is toxic to fish, among other animals. I am sure Fred knows all this. Why the hell dosn't he talk up? I suspect Robin knows this and says very little.

DDT - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
It's all bullshit for the air. It's part of a schtick.

He knows better.

yea i gotta agree on this one. this story is all about howie having a fun new topic to rant about, i doubt he really cares in real life. but i do think that 'i have a dog sniff my stuff for bugs' might be true, howie has more money than he knows what to do with at this point.

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008
Screw the birds, I say bring back DDT and eradicate the bedbug epidemic like we did in the 40s and 50s. And don't let 'em softsoap you with talk about DDT not being as effective anymore, it's worth a shot.