Howard "Sceeved Out" Because Leno Only Gets $20 Million?

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Neigh, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

:lol:

Scionic my man, I just noticed this. Thumbs up for post of the week!! I'd give you some rep if it hadn't been stolen by the little children.

:bow:

2. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

If Howard hates Jay i hate Jay!

3. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

If I recall, Jay Leno thought that an unconventional choice like Stuttering John would rejuvenate the show a bit. He didn't choose him for a great voice. Even with that, it didn't seem to me that John was so wonderful. However, I do not think for a minute that Leno was trying to steal from Howard. I think he honestly thought Howard would be happy for John that he had moved on to a job that paid 5 to 10 times (I'm guessing) what he was making. Also there was no motive to fuck with Howard. You have to be crazy to start a war with Howard. And at that time, John was not in the same league as Robin, Fred, Jackie or Artie. In fact, Howard would periodically remind John - Hero of the Stupid - that he was easily replaceable.

hank-the-dwarf likes this.
  4. hank-the-dwarf

Nevermind i like Jay again.

5. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

I like Jay's cars

6. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

I like Susanner

7. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

what do u expect from howard? its been obvious he's greedy as hell. which is why all his guys minus fred, robin, artie, jon hein and gary are all struggling to make ends meet. jay leno giving his guys a xmas bonus of $1000 times the # of years they've been there out of his own pockets should also be frowned upon in stern's book im sure as well. I really thought this jay leno rant was totally unfounded and stupid IMO.

8. beaniemac

whats even worse is that tom was being cheap when terrestrial radio business was booming, and they were making money hand over fist (a lot cuz of stern), but still, when they were making so much money as a company, they could have paid john a little more. personally I have been offered higher paying jobs, and turned it down to stay at the same job which offered me a little more money in comparision. I wonder if infinity could have done that with john back then.

9. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

huh??

10. hank-the-dwarf

Howard loves money more than anything.

11. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

hey there jackass! good to see you keep up the negative rep on weekends too :crazy::crazy::crazy:

12. beaniemac

meaning, I took a lesser salary increase to stay at a job I liked better than taking a bigger salary overall to take a new job.

13. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Maybe he isn't gettin' any? I know that would make me bitchy. :D

CoughHomoGiveThisPostNegativeRepPointCough ;)

14. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Unfortunately, I think this debate is even broader than what we've discussed here. The fact is our society likes paying people who really don't deserve it. If you can throw a football or sing a song well, you'll make more money than if you're a doctor saving lives or teaching children how to read and write.

15. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

:egypt::p

16. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

Whoa... major, major all-encompassing Jay Leno rant today. Leno had the audacity to say that he thought Howard's move to Sirius was a mistake. Why.did he say that ? ... because the commuters and truck drivers who used to listen to him don't seem to be talking about him as they did. So..it was not a slam at Howard... In fact, he was acknowledging Howard's popularity and a kind of regret that the truck driving folks who did not sign up for Sirius no longer had Howard in the morning. Howard's rant included that indefensible and seriously unfunny Richard and Sal paste together of Leno talking about Mavis getting fucked by a bunch of black guys. Howard needs an intervention here. Beth.... we need you to do something.

17. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

*yawn*

18. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

Poor Jay...

19. beaniemac

ever since howard's rant about jay NOT taking a raise, I have really been getting tired of him talking about jay. yeah the jay leno impression is funny, but they have no substance behind it. I mean what is jay really doing to howard? In my opinion, its pretty much nothing. and I highly doubt jay cares regardless about what howard says.

20. hank-the-dwarf

Jay has a huge cock and could dick slap howard un-concious.