Howard "Sceeved Out" Because Leno Only Gets $20 Million?

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
I think it is all just penis envy.Think about it,Howard has a small penis and wants every dime he can get his hands on while Leno has a big penis and does not want every dime he can get.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I think the more inane comments I post in any and every thread on this board, the higher my rep power goes, and then I can fight off all the people giving me negative rep points.

Reactions: TheScionicMan

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I think it is all just penis envy.Think about it,Howard has a small penis and wants every dime he can get his hands on while Leno has a big penis and does not want every dime he can get.

Hmm . . . HTD knows Jay's penis size. I'll just file that under "Too much Information".

Anyway, I haven't seen Mavis, but with a name like that, how can she NOT be a hottie? :D

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I think the more inane comments I post in any and every thread on this board, the higher my rep power goes, and then I can fight off all the people giving me negative rep points.

What is this rep power deal?

Reactions: mrpacs

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
Howard probably can't grasp the concept of a person being generous to his workers, as most of the Stern staff lives in poverty, having to rely on outside gigs and show prize money to pay their bills. Pretty pathetic for the "Number 1" radio show of all time.

He also most likely can't imagine anyone having the ability to turn down money. That thought has never made it past his wig.

The reason he dislikes Jay so much is because he's jealous of him. Jay thrives quite well without Howard, doing something Howard himself failed at, a talk show. He took John, who is doing much better since leaving the Stern show. Jay also works quite hard, despite not having to, another concept lost on Howard. Leno stays up late with writers to make his show better each year, not worse like Howard's.

The result? Despite badmouthing NBC for the last year or so, Jay is offered a new show, more money, and probably many perks. Howard? Losing listeners by the day, and bankrupting the company he works for.

While Jay uses his spare time to work on the many cars Howard mocks him for having ......Howard is on the therapist's couch.

Jay is the Gallant to Howard's Goofus.

Totally agree 100%

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Someone here, and I won't say who, massively downed my mighty "1". I have to say I won't be impressed until I have a negative number for my reputation, so keep at it thief who goes unnamed! :D

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Some gay forum nazi bragging rights kind of shizzle. I don't even bother.

You don't?

jgatie's rep points display said:
Howard "Sceeved Out"... 12-10-2008 01:59 PM mrpacs jgatie is nothing but troubel and only add's personal atackes and negativity to this and other boards.

By the way, mrpacs; I was warned about personal attacks a while ago and have not posted one since. If you feel I have, I suggest you speak to the mods. I'm sure they will investigate and dole out justice as needed.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
hank-the-dwarf said:
(-) Howard "Sceeved Out"... 12-10-2008 02:21 PM hank-the-dwarf For you
(-) Predict the Holiday... 12-10-2008 11:40 AM hank-the-dwarf For you
(-) Howard "Sceeved Out"... 12-10-2008 11:38 AM hank-the-dwarf For you
(-) Predict the Holiday... 12-10-2008 10:50 AM hank-the-dwarf For you
(-) Commercials 12-10-2008 10:48 AM hank-the-dwarf For You
(-) Howard "Sceeved Out"... 12-10-2008 10:32 AM hank-the-dwarf For you
(-) Commercials 12-10-2008 10:28 AM hank-the-dwarf for you
(-) Bubba's goes off about... 12-09-2008 05:12 PM hank-the-dwarf For you

Aw, I think someone here has a crush on me. ;)

Be sure to give me a negative on this one too. I'll be hurt if you don't. :D

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
You don't?

By the way, mrpacs; I was warned about personal attacks a while ago and have not posted one since. If you feel I have, I suggest you speak to the mods. I'm sure they will investigate and dole out justice as needed.

It's good to hear that you have changed your evil ways. Welcome to the human race.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
It's good to hear that you have changed your evil ways. Welcome to the human race.

No need to comment. In all honesty, I'd be happier if people like you loathed me. Ignore works if you choose to use it.

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
No need to comment. In all honesty, I'd be happier if people like you loathed me. Ignore works if you choose to use it.

ROFL! Nah, I think I'll enjoy watching you trying to be nice all the while gritting your teeth! In all seriousness, it's good to see that they have set you straight and you'll hopefully add something constructive instead of destructive. Peace.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
ROFL! Nah, I think I'll enjoy watching you trying to be nice all the while gritting your teeth! In all seriousness, it's good to see that they have set you straight and you'll hopefully add something constructive instead of destructive. Peace.

The only thing I've tried to do is bring it to people's attention just how silly and self-absorbed it is to post so much negative about something they should be doing for enjoyment, and you call it "destructive"? So I can assume that posting negative post after negative post after negative postafter negative post after negative post after negative post about someone who will never read the posts is actually "constructive" ????

Jesus Fucking Christ on a Camel, the world is truly upside down. :bigahh:

Oh and by the way, I'm not gritting. As I have said before, this is leisure time for me. The one's gritting are those who listen for fun . . . and get only misery.

PS - FYI, it wasn't just me they warned. You may have noticed a few more "constructive" posts than usual (usual meaning none) from a couple others around here.

Last edited: