Howard "Sceeved Out" Because Leno Only Gets $20 Million?

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
We'll take your word.

Negative re . . . errm . . . Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

geek_t520.jpg

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Since when does Howard get off giving his opinion on things??? I wish he'd just play music. I mean, he's a DJ right?

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I bet all these Jay lovers were distraught over Chevy's treatment for the last few decades, too.

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
ever since howard's rant about jay NOT taking a raise, I have really been getting tired of him talking about jay. yeah the jay leno impression is funny, but they have no substance behind it. I mean what is jay really doing to howard? In my opinion, its pretty much nothing. and I highly doubt jay cares regardless about what howard says.

Jay isn't losing any sleep over Howard. Jay has had the number-one rated show for over a decade. He's so popular, rather then let him retire, they are moving him to prime time. He's not my cup of tea, but there's no question he is top of the food chain in his profession.

I'm starting to wonder if Howard is trying to start some sort of feud, the kind he use to accuse lesser DJs (like Bubba) of trying when they wanted to drum up some ratings.

Negative re . . . errm . . . Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

geek_t520.jpg
[/QUOTE

I don't get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hank-the-dwarf

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
It does. That's a picture of Jay's intern. Do you watch the Tonight Show?

I don't watch his show (or Letterman's); I'm not a fan of his comedy. I do like his website, though (the one where he profiles one of the cars from his collection every week).