Howardstern.com once again drops the ball

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
OK, so I'm not the biggest fan of Jason and his mediocre photography. But for chrissake, they have 3 naked chicks in the studio, 2 of them completely cunty and mentally unstable AND I CAN'T SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE YET!! For crying out loud, hot crazy broads should be on the front page of Howardstern.com ASAP!!!!

But jeezuz be damned if I can't see the same fricking HowardTV chicks, or Robin's stupid foam cast rig for the MILLIONTH time.

Bah!

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
More info.
Sarah (the craziest one)
photo-8.jpg

Breaking Dirty News: VH1’s My Antonio’s Sarah Haeussler Nudes, Background Check? - Nik Richie + Dirty Army intel, opinions, gossip, satire, and celebrities

Jade Vixen
jade-vixen-edythe-maa.jpg

Jade Vixen S&M stalker kills boyfriend | Celebrity Gossip from Celebridiot Her tragedy.

Anju McIntyre
anju-mcintyre-my-antonio.jpg

Anju of VH1's "My Antonio" (Anju McIntyre) | MySpace - myspace.com/ajkhan

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
OK, so I'm not the biggest fan of Jason and his mediocre photography. But for chrissake, they have 3 naked chicks in the studio, 2 of them completely cunty and mentally unstable AND I CAN'T SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE YET!! For crying out loud, hot crazy broads should be on the front page of Howardstern.com ASAP!!!!

But jeezuz be damned if I can't see the same fricking HowardTV chicks, or Robin's stupid foam cast rig for the MILLIONTH time.

Bah!

maybe its a ploy to get more HTV subscribers.

BTW, how are these supposedly "strong" women? they look like regular sluts that are on the show.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
maybe its a ploy to get more HTV subscribers.

BTW, how are these supposedly "strong" women? they look like regular sluts that are on the show.

It's not a ploy. They have been super slow to update their site in general since they are doing an overhaul.

And the whole segment was lame and confusing. I think that is something the people in the studio would agree with based on what Artie and Robin said.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
haha..I was dying to see what they looked like too.. that Sarah one was such a wacko..

Yeah...she was nuts - thanks Tom Taylor for posting the pics. Don't think Jason's would have been any better, either ;-)

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
geez, this segment sucks for the radio. they really are just HTV girls who are simply doing pushups. I should have known better.

on another note, its a chick named Anju that works with me. she's indian too, but not as hot as this one on howard. but she's ok.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Anju actually looks better in Jason's pictures posted over at the website.