Howie's Private Plane

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
I don't think Howard has a private plan and here is why. He leased a plane to go to Bubba's wedding. He shared a plane with Ashton and Demi to fly back from Cali. There was that story that Beth had to drive instead of fly back from where ever she was due to bad weather. AND the kicker, Robin flies commercial. If Howard owned part or all of a plane isn't it reasonable to assume that she would also use it?

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
No it's not reasonable to assume Robin would also use the plane.

Robin makes money but nothing close to what Stern makes.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Let me get this straight. People are pissed because he might have a private jet? So I guess the guy is not allowed to enjoy his life. Most people here have no problem with all his vactation time. I've even seen threads where people say he earned that time. So are you guys saying he hasn't earned the privilege of owing a private jet or leasing one? If thats what your saying then wow.

I would be super private about that stuff too. Do you guys realize there are crazy people out there that could do harm to him and his family. He's not as open as he used to be because his wealth could be a liability.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
both good points.

I don't think Howard has a private plan and here is why. He leased a plane to go to Bubba's wedding. He shared a plane with Ashton and Demi to fly back from Cali. There was that story that Beth had to drive instead of fly back from where ever she was due to bad weather. AND the kicker, Robin flies commercial. If Howard owned part or all of a plane isn't it reasonable to assume that she would also use it?
yea i titled the thread about howies plane but i agree, i dont think he owns either. i just think when he flys, private is always the way he goes.

No it's not reasonable to assume Robin would also use the plane.

Robin makes money but nothing close to what Stern makes.
even if he did have a plane im sure he would only offer it to robin once in a while.

and yea robins a 10s of millions aire and howards a 100s of millions aire.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Let me get this straight. People are pissed because he might have a private jet? So I guess the guy is not allowed to enjoy his life. Most people here have no problem with all his vactation time. I've even seen threads where people say he earned that time. So are you guys saying he hasn't earned the privilege of owing a private jet or leasing one? If thats what your saying then wow.

I would be super private about that stuff too. Do you guys realize there are crazy people out there that could do harm to him and his family. He's not as open as he used to be because his wealth could be a liability.
I think they're pissed because he lives like a king, but pretends like to live like a common joe.

I agree with the second bit though. We know his show has a following of wackos, but not necessarily the wack pack. I'm sure there's stuff he HAS to keep private. I'm sure Ronnie isn't just limited to driving him to/from work as well as security in the studio.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
I think they're pissed because he lives like a king, but pretends like to live like a common joe.
Exactly. Plus, he makes EVERYONE'S finances his business, to a disgusting level. What a hypocrite.

Rocinante

Oct 12, 2008
Hartsdale, NY
His "I'm always on time for work and meetings" declaration is his idea of trying to present himself to the audience as an everyman. Otherwise, he hasn't been a regular guy since before he got his first six figure contract in 1982 with WNBC.

Last edited:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Exactly. Plus, he makes EVERYONE'S finances his business, to a disgusting level. What a hypocrite.
Ok now I get it, but I don't think Howard goes above and beyond trying to be the common man. We all know he has a driver for everything. We all know he has a huge house in the Hamptons too. Those things he doesn't hide. If you have those two things its kinda hard to act like the "common man". RDog is right though he does get into everyone elses finances. He is a huge hypocrite when it comes to that.