Hulk Hogan sex tape is with Bubba's wife??

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
I'm under the impression hogan's ex-wife or even his daughter released the video somehow.

I think Howard should like the Sirius advertisment in the sex video. Hogan is wearing Bubba's Sirius Shirt, with the logo on the back. Haha.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
i'm having a hard time believing bubba or heather weren't involved in the release of the tape. if they are really good friends (hogan an bubba), then hogan's wife or daughter would have no access to it unless either heather or bubba gave it to them.

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Well, I'm thinking its possible bubba or heather or both gave whoever released this access to it, but not with the intention to hurt hulk. Or someone close to bubba or heather is one way or another or had access to the house or camera footage took it in secret.

voliconjoe

Jan 11, 2011
It was bubba. He is a big ol piece of garbage. The money he's spending on that C- radio show has basically bankrupted him yet he keeps on keeping on like he has a way out.

He does and now we know what it is.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Did Howard ask Hulk if the sex was good with Heather? I NEED TO KNOW, DAMMIT!!! ;)

Seeing as Paris Hilton, Pameler Anderson, Kim Kardashian, and probably others I'm forgetting reportedly made MILLIONS off of their own sex tapes, and probably continue to profit from them, what are the chances this isn't a "work", as they say in the wrestling biz?

Also, why is Hogan on a media tour essentially promoting the sex tape? Logic dictates that he lay low until it blows over, but instead, he's doing EVERY bit of press he can. If he's promoting TNA wrestling, how does that make sense - if anything, he's "ruining" the name of TNA by doing talk shows where he spends 99% of the time talking about the sex tape, and then - oh-by-the-way-I'm-promoting-TNA. Makes zero sense, no one would be interested in TNA out of this, and if anything, it would cost them buyrates/ratings and such.

Hogan is walking around saying "I don't know who did this to me," but he doesn't seem to address the Bubba issue directly. So, I don't think Robin is far off the mark when she says Hogan, Bubba, and possibly Heather are all involved in this tape getting out.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Did Howard ask Hulk if the sex was good with Heather? I NEED TO KNOW, DAMMIT!!! ;)

Seeing as Paris Hilton, Pameler Anderson, Kim Kardashian, and probably others I'm forgetting reportedly made MILLIONS off of their own sex tapes, and probably continue to profit from them, what are the chances this isn't a "work", as they say in the wrestling biz?

Also, why is Hogan on a media tour essentially promoting the sex tape? Logic dictates that he lay low until it blows over, but instead, he's doing EVERY bit of press he can. If he's promoting TNA wrestling, how does that make sense - if anything, he's "ruining" the name of TNA by doing talk shows where he spends 99% of the time talking about the sex tape, and then - oh-by-the-way-I'm-promoting-TNA. Makes zero sense, no one would be interested in TNA out of this, and if anything, it would cost them buyrates/ratings and such.

Hogan is walking around saying "I don't know who did this to me," but he doesn't seem to address the Bubba issue directly. So, I don't think Robin is far off the mark when she says Hogan, Bubba, and possibly Heather are all involved in this tape getting out.

I'm with you. It was a work.

That's the only reason people are talking about him. Nothing gets the old career a shot in the arm like a good sex scandal.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
If Bubba said he'd be in his office, why didn't we hear a door open and close?

I'm guessing that Hogan and Heather both knew they were being recorded. That camera probably wasn't put there just for that tape. I have a feeling it's more of a permanent-bolted down deal.

I'm guessing Hogan and/or Bubba released it with the other's permission to get Hogan's name back in the mix.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Clearly Heather knew the sex was being recorded, because when Bubba says how they could retire if that tape got out, she doesn't act confused or question what he's referring to (from what I've read; I have not seen the tape).

If the tape had been stolen, Bubba would be railing left and right on his show that he was going to kill someone, etc. etc. I know he can't talk about it due to whatever legal reason with Heather, but he can *react* to it, and it sounds like he's hardly doing that if at all.

I've previously stated why Hogan seems like he is involved in the tape getting out.

So, yes, it's at least a Hogan/Bubba production, if not a Hogan/Bubba/Heather production. Less likely Heather was involved in the tape getting out; more likely that this is Bubba's way of sticking it to his ex, and Hogan gets a media push and a payday out of it (as does Bubba, I'm sure).

One question: do you think when Bubba took the tape to Vivid Video or whoever wants to release it, he said, "SHOW US THE F*CKING MONEY." :buttrock:

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
One question: do you think when Bubba took the tape to Vivid Video or whoever wants to release it, he said, "SHOW US THE F*CKING MONEY." :buttrock:

More like:

"SHOW ME THE YA-YAS CHICKEN DIP...MMMMMM CHICKEN DIIPPPPPPPPPP..AAAAHHHHHH.." (last bit said in a Homer Simpson style.)
"And don't forget the extra-large pizza with the double meat, double cheese, double sauce gimmick."

*drool*

no1hedberg

Oct 13, 2008
West Virginia
we may never know how the tape got out for sure. With all of Bubba's kabooki theories he probably had the camera to record all the shenanigans that go on with him, heather and the whores and strippers to make sure none of them tried to shake him down. You would think the number of people with access to video like that would be pretty limited.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
we may never know how the tape got out for sure. With all of Bubba's kabooki theories he probably had the camera to record all the shenanigans that go on with him, heather and the whores and strippers to make sure none of them tried to shake him down. You would think the number of people with access to video like that would be pretty limited.

Actually...if you go on the Bubba Cribs of his house, he has a theater with a large TV in the center and four smaller TVs positioned at the corners of the smaller TVs.

Hmmmm....:shifty:

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Some site discussing Hogan's media tour said that another theory is that it is an ex-Bubba staffer who didn't get along with him. Bubba had shown the tape to people before, and this was one of the people (someone from Sirius days, I think) who then used their access to get the tape from wherever it was being kept.

OR, I say that could be made-up b.s. by Bubba to protect him and Hogan. :)

RDog

Oct 18, 2008

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Excellent Bubba telephone interview this morning. Very entertaining. What a pair of blow hards are he and Hulk Hogan. He related how he had always backed up Hogan including the time when Hogan was dumping on the guy that was disabled for life from injuries suffered when Hogan's son crashed his car. So what is he saying? That he knew it was dispicable to dump on the victim but that he was so into ass-kissing Hogan that he joined the party?