Human Ken Doll

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Here's a wonderful trip down memory lane:

the mail loves this guy. i remember a time where he looked weird, but not unhuman like today. he was actually kinda like a human ken doll at one point. the human barbie looks really scary in this pic.

Human Ken doll update!

He's living on tea!

Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves shows off results of detox | Daily Mail Online

I love this kooky fella.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
If the original Barbie doll introduced in 1959 were a real, life-sized woman, her measurements would be 36-18-38. Yikes!

Biography of Ruth Handler, Inventor of Barbie Dolls

And if the Ken doll were a real, life-sized man, he would not have a penis. The so-called Human Ken Doll is a fraud! Not only that, I don't believe this story that claims he was offered £3,500,000 and a role in a Disney movie if he would have his penis surgically removed. A Disney movie? Yeah, right.

Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves offered £3.5m to remove penis for 'film role'

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Alright Koop I need to know who is your loyalty with a Fuck, Marry, Kill.

Your choices are:

Human Ken, Eagles and Wolf
That's easy.

Fuck - Wolf - I've been saying I want to around these DRC parts for years now.

Marry - The Philadelphia Eagles - I'm committed to them for the rest of my life. They are my soul mate.

Kill - Human Ken Doll - He's a lovely, talented man and a treasure to behold but he can't stack up to the other 2 options.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
That's easy.

Fuck - Wolf - I've been saying I want to around these DRC parts for years now.

Marry - The Philadelphia Eagles - I'm committed to them for the rest of my life. They are my soul mate.

Kill - Human Ken Doll - He's a lovely, talented man and a treasure to behold but he can't stack up to the other 2 options.
Good answer!

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
See how many of these ten plastic-surgery disasters you can watch without getting queasy and nauseated. And you'll never guess who number one is.

Oh. Yes you will.

Reactions: JHDK