Hurricane Season

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
ok i think it's safe to say its officially started down here. nothing crazy yet, just steady bands of rain and wind but the wind isn't anything to worry about at the moment. i'm still holding out hope that my power stays on because it seems like the counties north of me will get it the worst but that may be wishful thinking.

Reactions: semipenguin

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
this hurricane was a bust! i was nervous but at the same time looking forward to some big storm. all it's been is rain and a little wind. what i said was happening at 2pm is what has been happening ever since. glad i didn't lose power but i can't help but be a bit disappointed.

however, this has taught me an important lesson. next time a natural disaster is heading for my area i'll know that only chumps waste time making preparations.

Last edited:

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
this hurricane was a bust! i was nervous but at the same time looking forward to some big storm. all it's been is rain and a little wind. what i said was happening at 2pm is what has been happening ever since. glad i didn't lose power but i can't help but be a bit disappointed.

however, this has taught me an important lesson. next time a natural disaster is heading for my area i'll know that only chumps waste time making preparations.
Well you can always eat the captives in your basement if the warnings turn out real next time.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
If you don't prepare for it, you might as well call the homeless shelter and make a reservation, because you'll lose all of your shit when the storm rips your building apart. It's better to be a chump that still has a place to live.

Sent from Tapatalk

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule