I Just Cancelled My Slacker Plus

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
I just got this email from Slacker. Whoever wrote it loves boldface and capital letters.

"It’s HERE: Slacker is now LiveXLive Powered By Slacker! We’ve joined forces with our parent company, LiveXLive, to bring you more ways to enjoy your favorite Slacker music and content--everything you love about Slacker and so much MORE. The update is rolling out now so you’ll have access to the new app by Wednesday. Oh, and you should totally take advantage of an entire year of Plus (no ads & unlimited skips!) for just $9.99, a savings of almost 80%! This will only be available for a short time and we may NEVER offer a deal this good again! We can't wait to hear what you think about LiveXLive powered by Slacker."

https://account.slacker.com/createAccount?done=upgrade&did=NME7Qs

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
slack·er \'sla-kər\ n (1898) 1 : a person who shirks work or obligation; esp : one who evades military service in time of war 2 : a person and esp. a young person who is perceived to be disaffected, apathetic, cynical or lacking ambition

Tell me again why Celite Milbrandt thought "Slacker" would be a good name for a music streaming service.

Reactions: Aaron

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
You slacked off on reading Slacker's email to you. Then when I posted the email here, you again slacked off on reading it. Can we call that a pair of slacks?

Reactions: Aaron