IdRatherBeSkiing's Top 20 (Sunday, June 21st, 2020 version)

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Listening to the radio the other day they played a Robbie Robertson song. I liked it and remembered it and went to check my library. I had digitized his self-titled album but had not added any of its songs to any playlist. I did and these 2 songs wound up being ranked ****.

Showdown At Big Sky

Somewhere Down The Crazy River

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I have added a couple more **** to my library. Again thanks to the Scotch Sampler thread. The first was a song called "Garbage" by Dinosaur Jr. No video seems to exist for it. The second is an upgrade from *** to **** for "Feel The Pain" by Dinosaur Jr.

Last edited:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I have added a couple more **** to my library. Again thanks to the Scotch Sampler thread. The first was a song called "Garbage" by Dinosaur Jr. No video seems to exist for it. The second is an upgrade from *** to **** for "Feel The Pain" by Dinosaur Jr.

I think the reason I could not find the video for "Garbage" is the song is "Garden".

Also adding to my **** list:
"The Look" by Roxette

Also "Home From the Forest" by Gordon Lightfoot

Also tempted to add my 612 **** ro my 441 and rank them and make a top 1000ish. But not this year.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Sometimes you think you have a song in your library but when you go to add another by the same artist you realize you don't have it. Now one could say that means you are hearing it enough from other sources but being the obsessive compulsive I am toward my music library, that's just not good enough. So I have added it and it is a **** selection.
Dream Weaver - Gary Wright

I added "Love Is Alive" (a *** selection) to discover this.

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
Sometimes you think you have a song
Happens to me too. I'll go to listen to a song and it's not there, and I realize the artist isn't even there so I grab a half dozen songs. I always think, how in 20 years of building an mp3 collection have I not grabbed a single song from this person.

And I also have those 'I only have one song from this artist?!' moments too.
Dream Weaver - Gary Wright
One of my favorite childhood songs. Super nostalgia.

Reactions: HecticArt