I'm in a lousy mood so give me a topic and I'll complain about it

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
How about Jon and Kate Plus Eight?

Yeah.... those weirdos! Yup! Give 'em hell.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
How about Jon and Kate Plus Eight?

Yeah.... those weirdos! Yup! Give 'em hell.

In this situation, I actually feel bad for Kate. John is such a douchenozzle that it is disgusting.

Yes, i'm sure she is controlling and can be bitchy but he is just doing everything he can to make her life and his kids lives really difficult. Withdrawling all the money from their bank? Shutting down the show and her source of income?

He is getting fatter by the day and is just such a loser. I wish people would just line up to punch him in the face. He looks like a guy that can't take a punch.

By the way, I would do Kate.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
By the way, I would do Kate.

Oh my... I'm at work and just LOL'd at that. My co-workers probably think I'm insane.

That's pretty damn funny.

Good luck getting by her cock and balls. <<---censored. Highlight text for offensive post. You have been warned.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I know exactly what would set you over the edge...

Red dragons.

:p

Er. My head actually exploded at this one.

Actually, the red dragons don't bother me. I just don't get the uber fans calling other radio shows.

Do Covino and Rich fans call Ellis? I really have no idea because I don't listen. I highly doubt they do? what would they say, anyway?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I don't like bad drivers :worried:

Slow drivers kil me more than drivers that are just bad.

I drive a lot and I'm pretty much just stopped being polite at all. If I get behind somebody going slower than that speed limit, I repeatedly flash my lights and just lean on the horn until they pull over. I don't have time to waste and by them driving slow, I see it as a personal waste of my time and I find it to be very rude.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Fluffy kittens . . . .
001.jpg

GO!

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
I have come up with the all-time mostest bestest topic for someone to complain about: People who complain too much. Will anyone complain about complainers even though doing so will mean he's actually complaining about himself? This presents a philosophical puzzlement akin to the question "What is the sound of one hand clapping?" or the riddle of the Sphinx or the mystery of why people still buy music by Justin Bieber.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I have come up with the all-time mostest bestest topic for someone to complain about: People who complain too much. Will anyone complain about complainers even though doing so will mean he's actually complaining about himself? This presents a philosophical puzzlement akin to the question "What is the sound of one hand clapping?" or the riddle of the Sphinx or the mystery of why people still buy music by Justin Bieber.
You mean like "never say never"?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
everything sucks, life is awful.

i used to have a girlfriend. seems i'm doing the exact opposite of what i need to do to win her back.