Iphone 6s Or 7 Rumor Mill

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Yea bluetooth headphones are expensive, but I found a cheap pair on amazon for about $20 bucks with over 3oo reviews with a 4 1/2 star rating. They feel kinda weird in the ear, but I got use to it and they charge up pretty fast, last about a week, you can pause, control the volume and lets you know on your phone how much battery life is left in the headphones.

Amazon.com: QY8 V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Sports Running Headphones with Microphone, Sweatproof QCY In-Ear Stereo Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Headset Earphones (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon.com: QCY QY8 Mini Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones with Microphone for iPhone, iPad, Samsung and Android Smartphone - Black: Electronics

319ozKOs9FL.jpg

Perhaps I should have rephrased. I use very expensive top of the line noise cancelling headphones. I won't settle for anything less and they have a plug. So my phone will also have a plug.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Perhaps I should have rephrased. I use very expensive top of the line noise cancelling headphones. I won't settle for anything less and they have a plug. So my phone will also have a plug.

Then you'll be buying an adapter that lets you plug your 1/8" and a charger into the lightning port.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Well, I upgraded my wife's phone this morning. My current provider would not let me keep current data plan unless I bought phone outright. So I switched my wife to Telus. We are both going to get an iPhone 6S 128. She is getting silver, I am getting space grey (since it has a black face which I like).

Telus offers a discount for my company which I will also use. Need an account number before I can order mine. I am giving my wife the more data plan since I watch mine more carefully than she. She gets 6Gb, I get 3Gb.

Her phone will arrive in 5-20 business days.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Now Purolator Overnight Delivery is saying it will be tomorrow. I had no choice in shippers as if I did I would not have chosen these yahoos.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
On top of this, my iPhone5's home button has started to not work (intermittently). When it doesn't work I can't initiate any action that is not on the bottom swipe or comes as a notification.