Iphone 6s Or 7 Rumor Mill

Discussion in 'iOS, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch' started by Wolf, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

It's not measurably worse than my old phone. Right now at 8pm I'm sitting at 42% battery life left, which is about right. I do violate one of the battery life rules in that I charge it every night if it's below say 50% or something like that.
  2. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I own a 6 and I have notice my battery drains a lot almost everyday at work. All I do is listen to podcast and check some social sites during lunch and break. By the time I get home it near or below 50%, I charge it every night along with my watch.

There some times my watch battery is almost like my phone, I do use my watch to operate my music and podcast, since we can't keep our phones at our desk.
  3. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I sometimes do charge it but I don't need to.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
  4. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

5. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

6. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

HecticArt likes this.
  7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

The iPhone is older than the people that build them?
    memebag and semipenguin like this.
  8. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

In the last month (pretty much every day since you posted this) I have noticed heavy battery drain. I now have to do at least 1 daytime charge to make it through the day.
  9. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

10. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

11. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

I just got an iPhone 6s Plus 64 gig from the Verizon store. Since the new iPhone went on sale, the older phones have been discounted
    Wolf and Aaron like this.
  12. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

I still have this 6S Plus (nice phone!) and I think I'm done buying for a while. I'll keep this thing until it breaks. I still have north of $500 left on AT&T next so I'll pay that off soon enough.
    Wolf and semipenguin like this.
  13. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I'm still waiting for AT&T to ship my iPhone 7, the shipment says should be mailed sometime next week.
    semipenguin likes this.
  14. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I found this on YouTube people already testing and destroying the new iPhone.

15. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Wolf likes this.
  16. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

17. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker