Iphone 7

Discussion in 'Apple' started by JHDK, Sep 7, 2016.

1. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

you guys watching this presser?

mario on ios is cool. i know its a runner and they are kinda old but its a sign of good things to come. mobile animal crossing needs to happen next.

no headphone jack. as expected but i still dont like it.

and those are the main things that got my attention so far.
  2. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

its annoying to use a converter but this is at least something for the many people who will miss the normal headphone jack.

[​IMG]
    semipenguin likes this.
  3. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

I don't know when the last time I used headphones. I think wireless is going to be the wave of the future
  4. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I think I will skip on this year's phone and wait until next year to upgrade.

Still happy with the 6S.
    JHDK likes this.
  5. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

6. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Apple will release a proprietary headphone next.

Sent from Tapatalk
  7. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I'm all set to preorder my iPhone 7 this Friday morning, I currently have the 4.7" iPhone 6 and I'll probably go with the 5.5" 7+ Black, since I'm starting to do my stuff with iTunes more now.
  8. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Aren't Bluetooth headphones/speakers already in common use?
  9. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Yes. They sell both at most truck stops. I still have yet to buy some speakers
  10. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I ordered my black 128gb iPhone 7 Plus this morning, I should get it in a couple of weeks.

This is my first time preorder, I normally wait in lines to see if I can get the phone. This time I don't feel like waiting in line.
  11. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I use them all the time. I listen to music via them going to and from work. They are BOSE QC2oi noise cancelling headphones. They would require the adapter if I were to upgrade. In the car since my car radio is shorted out, I use a line out to play over a couple of speakers powered by USB. I charge at the same time. This would be an issue should I decide to upgrade.

I don't own bluetooth headphones. My wife got me some several xmases ago and they worked great in the house. But when I put on my winter jacket with the phone underneath and put the headphones under my touque, they could not make solid contact. So I exchanged them for a BOSE pair and when those frayed they got exchanged for the noise canceling ones I have now. BOSE now makes an over the ear version of blue tooth noise cancelling headphones but at a considerable jump in price. I don't like over the ear. I do use bluetooth speakers however.

Fortunately, I am not upgrading. I made it 3 years with my iPhone5. Will try the same with the iPhone6S. Nothing really earth shattering about the 7 anyways .... just what they are taking away.
    JHDK and semipenguin like this.
  12. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I posted the first video in another thread, but this is the iPhone 7 thread. Basically people already testing and destroying the new iPhone.

13. IdRatherBeSkiing

It bends again? Not good.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
  14. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Yea it not good, but it will only bend for those idiots that will force bend it or put in in there back pocket. If you don't want your phone to bend, then put it in the front pocket or holster.
    semipenguin likes this.
  15. IdRatherBeSkiing

After my iPhone4 was stolen from a holster, never again. Back pocket is quite common.

The first time Apple gets caught be these idiots -- oops. The 2nd time, shame. Did they not do the basic checks?

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
  16. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

How much money can those idiots make posting videos of them "testing" the phones?
    They can't be doing it just for fun.
    JHDK likes this.
  17. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

So you drive around with a dead car radio, and you've had a cell phone ripped right off your body. Quite the mess.

As far as the iPhone bending, it's simple physics - it's thin, and made of plastic. Even if it had a metal frame, it would have to be so thin, it would bend too. And it can't use metal that would interfere with the cell signals.
    semipenguin and JHDK like this.
  18. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

this is a good video.

19. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I finally got an alert and my iPhone 7 Plus is getting delivered as we speak. I suppose to have it Monday, I wish it will be delivered this weekend!
    semipenguin likes this.
  20. IdRatherBeSkiing

Yep. I am grateful that you have not had similar unfortunate circumstances in your life. Hope that continues.

It is funny, with such obvious smartphone design limitations, that only iPhones seem to be susceptible. Most curious.