Iphone X To Cost Over $1,000

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Never look at that stuff. You don't really want to know.

You also never want to see how much they are charging for the same phone or computer 3 months after you just bought yours.

Nothing good can come from it.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
2B243FC700000578-3186889-image-a-33_1438859879270.jpg

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Never look at that stuff. You don't really want to know.

You also never want to see how much they are charging for the same phone or computer 3 months after you just bought yours.

Nothing good can come from it.
It seems like completely useless information to me. Firstly, they have absolutely no idea how much it costs Apple to bulk purchase the parts in the quantities they do. Secondly, how about labor? Shipping? Marketing? Facilities costs? Taxes? Engineering? Development?

It's all so silly.

Reactions: HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I bet his penis looks even smaller
From a distance.

It seems like completely useless information to me. Firstly, they have absolutely no idea how much it costs Apple to bulk purchase the parts in the quantities they do. Secondly, how about labor? Shipping? Marketing? Facilities costs? Taxes? Engineering? Development?

It's all so silly.
Agreed.

Reactions: semipenguin

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Wolf... I don't know about you, but I'm liking this iPhone X even more NOW than when I first got it.
It feels like a high performance machine, and it didn't take long to get used to all the new stuff.
I feel like I've got the world's best phone. (And I wouldn't blame Android users for feeling the same way - I don't want to start a debate on the subject).

When I see all the iPhones that aren't X's... I think about all the wasted space we used to live with... those bezels. lol

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Wolf... I don't know about you, but I'm liking this iPhone X even more NOW than when I first got it.
It feels like a high performance machine, and it didn't take long to get used to all the new stuff.
I feel like I've got the world's best phone. (And I wouldn't blame Android users for feeling the same way - I don't want to start a debate on the subject).

When I see all the iPhones that aren't X's... I think about all the wasted space we used to live with... those bezels. lol

That cool, I really enjoy my iPhone X as well. When I first held it in my hands, it felt so small compared to the iPhone Plus phones. But finally, they got rid of all that wasted space around the screen.

It took me a couple of weeks, to finally get hang of everything. Like I kept pushing where the home button used to be and now the control panel is accessible from the top right-hand corner and notifications is on the top left-hand corner.

I just have a couple of issues. The auto-brightness was annoying it kept dimming on its own. But I saw you can turn that feature off. But it does give a warning. "Turning off auto-brightness may affect battery life and long-term display performance." But I don't want to destroy the life of my phone. So I'm getting used to having a dimmer screen now.

When I watch a video, like off YouTube the notch feels like takes away from the screen a bit. Too bad the left side can't move over to the right a bit to have an all black side. But those are my nitpicky. But still it still a fantastic phone.

AAIA_wDGAAAAAQAAAAAAAAmzAAAAJDQzMzk1Yjc5LTkzMmUtNDM3Zi1iY2ZkLTNkMTk2NWU3ZTRiOQ.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JHDK and Aaron

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I just downloaded it and damn a major workout for your eyebrows. It's like playing Frogger, pretty cool find!

I need to start to find some of these AR apps.

Reactions: Aaron

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I need to start to find some of these AR apps.

AR is cool. Vita and 3ds had it but it wasn't done all that well. I imagine Apple will probably do it well. Microsoft is supposed to me making an AR headset like Oculus but for AR instead of VR and that seems way cooler than traditional VR to me. You get the awesome virtual experience but don't have to be completely blinded to the rest of the world while using it. Only problem is they have been talking about the dumb thing for years and it's yet to hit the market.

Dumbass, the grinch that tried to steal xmas.

And he's wearing the most obvious camo pants. Not the smartest UPS thief in the world.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
iphone x is so coooool. I have a 7 so i'll wait for the next iteration in september. I did handle a couple flip phones as the wife was testing the pixel last week. I miss my flipper!! They're way sturdier. The web works ok, the real loser is texting. Cheaper though. I'm thinking of going back to the old school, cuz

Reactions: Aaron