Is BPM getting better again?

Discussion in 'Dance, Latin, Int'l' started by givemealiter, Sep 7, 2009.

1. givemealiter

givemealiter Member

BPM is not its old self from when i first subscribed to XM but has BPM improved from say 5/6 months ago, in your opinion?
  2. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

I love BPM.... it's always been at least half decent, IMHO.
  3. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

My number one selection when walking the route each day. Like the new twists with fresh Friday and BT's laptop symphony. The air candy top 25 countdown is a hit and miss since I don't know the exact times. Geronimo and Miss V are the top dj's. I almost miss Armando.Alan Freed wasn't bad either. Danny Valentino can hold his own.
  4. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

wait...what?! i love BT. he's on BPM?!
  5. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I'll check it out again.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

I have no idea; I don't listen to it since it became unlistenable.
  7. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

I've tuned over to bpm a few times this month and enjoyed it, much more than the first week or two after sxm merged , it sounded more like the neglected "the beat" that sirius had.
  8. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

Fresh Fridays are a break from the same, but very good current playlist. Like the occasional throw back tune. The air candy top 25 is a once a week thing for this listener. Most of the time I don't care who the DJ is since I love the nonstop music during my daily work day traveling.
  9. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

I've been listening to this channel for the past few nights and like it. I will continue to visit from time to time.