Is Sirius Still A Pain In The Ass About Cancellations?

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
Thanks to cost-cutting and some issues with the service itself (chatty DJs, repetitive playlists, etc.) I'll be cancelling Sirius in the car in the near future. Since Apple Music is $15 less a month, and I have CarPlay included in my vehicle, I have found other means for music.

Is cancelling still hard to do, do they still give you the runaround before letting you cancel?

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
I have never had an issue. Just had to be firm.

I thought you were long cancelled.
I had it in my new-ish car for about six months now. $25 a month for all access. But between numerous technical issues, availability of CarPlay, repetitive playlists and Madison, I’ll just rely on Apple Music, Podcasts and other apps.

Reactions: hyson

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
The market is quite competitive. All I listen to are podcasts and MP3s anymore. Hell, my vehicle doesn't even get AM/FM (messed up antenna connector when I replaced head unit).

I had it in my new-ish car for about six months now. $25 a month for all access. But between numerous technical issues, availability of CarPlay, repetitive playlists and Madison, I’ll just rely on Apple Music, Podcasts and other apps.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
I got it done today, wasn't too hard. Once I made it abundantly clear that I no longer wished to have the service it was fairly easy. And they're refunding me for the unused month, so, bonus!

Reactions: hyson