It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
xlarge.jpg

Anyone watch this show on FX? I just recently got into it after my buddy let me borrow the DVD's of seasons 1 & 2. Rob McElhenney (the creator and plays Mac on the show) describes it as "Seinfeld on crack", and I can definitely see that comparison.

Really like the show. Plus, Kaitlin Olson is HOT (usually not into skinny skinny girls, but she is an exception for sure). Some of you may know her like I did originally, as Larry David's sister-in-law on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I gave it a few tries (plus when they aired it on regular Fox), and it wasn't my cup of tea.

I love Curb Your Enthusiasm though. I'm glad they are bringing it back for another season.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
That show is gold Jerry, gold! I've been into it since the beginning, it's brilliant, one of my favorites of all time.:D

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I love Curb Your Enthusiasm though. I'm glad they are bringing it back for another season.

Me too. I think I might like CYE better than Seinfeld. Probably just b/c I've seen every Seinfeld episode upwards of 20 times each.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Ever wonder if you'd be a bear or a twink? Top or bottom? Mac, Dennis, and Frank break it down...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVRNRKXiOM0]YouTube - Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia[/ame]

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
xlarge.jpg

Anyone watch this show on FX? I just recently got into it after my buddy let me borrow the DVD's of seasons 1 & 2. Rob McElhenney (the creator and plays Mac on the show) describes it as "Seinfeld on crack", and I can definitely see that comparison.

Really like the show. Plus, Kaitlin Olson is HOT (usually not into skinny skinny girls, but she is an exception for sure). Some of you may know her like I did originally, as Larry David's sister-in-law on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I've been a fan since day one.

Did you know...Kaitlin Olson is married to Rob McElhenney?

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
Actually, I did not. Wikipedia confirms this...apparently they married in September.

And Charlie Day (Charlie) and Mary Elizabeth Ellis (The waitress Charlie is obsessed with) are also married (in 2006)

10114307.jpg

There's a lot of hooking up on that show.

And now you know the rest of the story. I'm Paul Harvey. Good day!:drool:

Last edited:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
And Charlie Day (Charlie) and Mary Elizabeth Ellis (The waitress Charlie is obsessed with) are also married (in 2006)

Wow, didn't know that either. I guess that leaves only Dennis and Danny DeVito...hmmmmm.

I think it's funny that Kevin Arnold (Fred Savage) directs and produces some of the episodes.

image_5534651.jpg

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
Wow, didn't know that either. I guess that leaves only Dennis and Danny DeVito...hmmmmm.

I think it's funny that Kevin Arnold (Fred Savage) directs and produces some of the episodes.

It's funny so should mention Fred Savage...he's banging Danny DeVito on the show.

Just kidding. I felt compelled to add another couple.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Anyone watch the new episode last night, the take-off on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition? It was one of the crazier plots I've seen on that show, and that's saying something for Always Sunny.