iTunes

Discussion in 'Other MP3 Players' started by Cardville, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Cardville

Cardville Member

I bought Abbey Road on iTunes the other day and wanted to back it up on a cd. When I tried to burn it this came up.... Disc burner or software not found...

Can anyone please help?
  2. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

What OS? I'm assuming Windows, but knowing for certain will help someone help you...
  3. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

Let me google that for you :D

We would need a little more information like the version of iTunes you're using. But click the link above and start there.
  4. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Has to be Windows if it's showing an error. :p

Seriously, it sounds like a hardware problem or a driver issue, that the OS isn't recognizing that the drive even exists. Find the manufacturer website and track down a driver file for it and see how that works.
  5. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Or if you can burn other things, then whatever it is iTunes is talking to is broken - perhaps it's looking for some piece of software not installed, but normally might be?
  6. Cardville

Cardville Member

Thanks for the replies. It's windows xp. I was hoping there would be a simple answer but I think I just need to take it to be cleaned out. Even when I try to google it just redirects me.
  7. Evil_Ernie

What version of iTunes?
  8. Cardville

Cardville Member

The newest version. 10.1.1
  9. Evil_Ernie

10. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

Redirects you? To what??
    Do you have a virus or malware issue?
  11. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

That thought crossed my mind too.
  12. Cardville

Cardville Member

Yes and yes. I guess that's the problem. My cpu takes awhile to boot up. But after I'm online it runs pretty smooth.

I've been needing to get it fixed for a while now. :yesshake: